×× chapter 01 ××

Start from the beginning

"She's right guys. Who knows when will be the next time we'll be able to let loose." Kirishima added, desperately trying to sway them. The entire class, besides Kaminari and Sero, looked uncertain.

"What if we get in trouble?"

"What if Mr Aizawa catches us?"

"Isn't there going to be alcohol in the party?"

"You know that's forbidden, right?"

The entire class began bombarding the two teens with hoards of questions, finding every con to ever exist.

Katsuki grew tired of all the noise and let out multiple huge, ear deafening, explosions. "SHUT THE HELL UP!! ANYMORE NOISE AND I'LL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR LIMBS DETACH YOUR BODIES, YOU HEAR?!" he shouted, anger and annoyance filling inside of him.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Kirishima and Ashido once more as they cleared they waited for a response. "We already asked Mr Aizawa, and he said that as long as we don't make noise or break any rules, we won't get in trouble." Ashido reassured everyone with a smile.

"Does Mr Aizawa know that there will be alcohol at the party?" Asui tilted her head and placed her index finger on her chin, looking at the two quizzically Ashido and Kirishima looked at each other then back at their friend, eyes widening at mouth clenching, unsure of how to give the frog an answer.

"Well he doesn't have to know about it if we don't tell him." Ashido answered nervously, hoping that her answer wouldn't get her in trouble with the class rep. "This is against the rules, Ashido. You know better than this. We are the future pro heroes, not a bunch of barbarians. We have to live up to the expectations of our fellow teachers and citizens." Iida argued, moving his hands back and forth in a quick motion like a malfunctioning robot.

"Aww, come on man. We deserve this. We've been working like crazy these past 2 years. What's one night of fun going to do with us?" Kirishima pleaded. "We'll all be wide awake, energetic, and ready to take on everything and anything Monday morning. Just let us have this one night, just this once. And I'm not just talking to Iida, I'm talking to every one of you.

"So, what do you guys say, hmm?" Both Kirishima and Ashido's eyes filled with desperation as they looked at everyone, praying to All Might that they'll agree.

The whole class, minus a few people, looked at each other then to their class reps, Iida and Momo, waiting for their response.

The two looked at each other and sighed. "Alright. But if you're not on your all by Sunday afternoon, then I'll have no choice but to tell our teacher, understood?" Iida chastised. Ashido and Kirishima jumping out of joy, a few seconds afterwards, nodding their heads vigorously. "You've got it, class rep." Ashido put her thumbs up and winked at Iida with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Iida looked at his peers to see them all nod in agreement. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go before I change my mind." He sighed as everyone scrambled to their rooms to prepare for the party.

~~

It was currently 1:00 a.m, and Katsuki desperately wanted to leave. His entire body sore and his throat dry from the lack of water.

He grew tired of all the drunk teenagers bumping into him, mumbling random slurs and apologizing afterwards. The loud music, impairing his eardrums, wasn't helping either. He placed his drink harshly on the counter and stretched his arms, looking over at Kirishima with a glare.

"OI, SHITTY HAIR. I'M DONE WITH THIS PARTY. I'M LEAVING." Kirishima looked at him and sighed. "Oh come on, Bakubro, you haven't even had the chance to talk to Midorya yet."

Kirishima gave a disapointed look towards Katsuki and pursed his lips,
pointing his thumb at nothing in particular.

"It's 1 in the morning, dumbass." Katsuki stated blandly, rolling his eyes at his now wide eyed best friend.

"You've gotta be kidding me, man. You were supposed to ask him to dance with you. WE SPENT A GOOD 20 MINUTES PICKING OUT YOUR OUTFIT JUST SO YOU COULD IMPRESS MIDORYA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" Kirishima whined while shaking Katsuki back and forth by his shoulders. He's had enough of his bullshit and didn't want to deal with him anymore.

Katsuki glared at him and shoved his hands away and sighed in defeat. "Tch, well it's too late now." he mumbled, disappointment evident in his voice. Kirishima stared at him in disbelief. "Ugh, if only you didn't pussy out, you would be telling Midorya you wanted to leave, not me." The red head said sternly as he rubbed his forehead. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll be going now. We'll talk about this tomorrow. I just want to sleep." He whined, waving lightly a few moments later, signaling a goodbye to Kirishima as he walked to the direction of the exit.

Katsuki's head was pounding, his body just remembering all the alcohol he drank and making him suffer for it. He let out a loud groan that made a few people glare at him, but he didn't care. Katsuki was too busy scolding himself for his cowardice. He knew that tomorrow would be one hell of a day with Ashido and Kaminari teasing him about today while Kirishima and Sero observed, being the most unhelpful human beings on the planet.

As he turned the corner, he squinted his eyes, noticing a body laying sprawled on the ground, beside the front door, unconscious. 'What the actual living fuck?' he thought as he walked closer to the body.

His eyes widened in shock once he realized who the body belonged to.
"D-Deku?"

A/N Word Count: 1,585
I hope you have an amazing day, night, or evening. Wherever you are in the world.
Don't forget to wear a mask and treat everyone with respect and kindness. Enjoy!
Thank you and bye!