'What does he mean?' she asks herself. When he said it, it had a sort of sexual undertone, but she doesn't know.

After a few minutes, Harley steps out of the bathroom, and Rayna sits up.

"We're going on a trip?" she asks him.

"I was wondering when you were gonna ask about that."

He sits down on the bed next to her, now wearing a light blue dress shirt and blacks with his wet hair pushed back.

"After your two weeks of rest are over, which I expect you to actually rest during we're gonna go on a week long trip. We will fly there, so I hope you're okay with that. The first four days will be planned out, and then it's up to you what we do," he explains.

She opens her mouth, but he holds up a finger.

"No, I will not tell you where we're going."

Rayna giggles a little after he says that. "You sound like my mom."

Harley scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I- I've only been on a plane once. I was pretty young, and I'm pretty sure I was crying the whole time . . ." Rayna admits sheepishly.

Harley cups her cheek with his hand.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be there for you."

She smiles, and then blushes profusely.

She doesn't say it out loud, but Harley can hear it in her thoughts. 'What does he mean the last three days are up to me? Does he mean . . . like sex?'

"If you want," he says nonchalantly.

Her face goes red.

Harley then tickles her a little bit, asking her erupt into uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh, you're really ticklish, aren't ya?"

"H- H- Harley!" she yells out between fits of giggles. "St- St- Stop it!"

"Say you love me!" he demands playfully.

"I love you!" she screams.

He ends his tickle attack and plops down, laying on top of her. Of course, he doesn't put all of his weight on her. She makes an "umph" sound as he does and wraps her arms around him.

"You're a big baby," she mumbles.

*~*~*~*

For the next few days, Rayna did as Harley (and the Doctor) said and relaxed.

She did a lot of art, took a few small walks around the castle or the gardens, and finally finished The Flower Wolves book. She also asked Harley for some other audio book recommendations. She watched more Criminal Minds, and she's making a list of other series to watch on Netflix when she finishes.

Their relationship is doing really well. While he isn't burying himself in his work currently, he does have a lot to get done after the attack, so he's been pretty busy. Even so, he still has time for Rayna. They've gone on walks together and have talked together, and she spent a day in his office with him. If they were being honest, they'd both admit that it made them feel a lot better to be in the same room.

Of course, when doing all of this reading, painting, drawing, walking, and talking, she was thinking long and hard about what to do with the pack. She even asked Harley about her options, so she knows that she makes the best choice.

She comes up with the answer Tuesday—a week after she woke up in the hospital after the attack.

*~*~*~*

Rayna rushes into Harley's office.

"I know what I'm gonna do," Rayna exclaims, closing the door behind her. Harley looks up at her from his desk with wide eyes.

"Well, c'mere," he says, holding out a hand and patting his lap.

She walks across the office to him and sits on his lap. He closes his computer halfway and weals his arms around her.

"What's the plan, sweetheart?" he asks.

She takes a deep breath, her heart beating fast.

"You can tell me if you think I'm not giving the right punishment, but I don't want the River Shine Pack to just be gone. My siblings still belong to that pack, and knowing them, I feel like the pack could eventually be up and running again, except, you know, better," Rayna starts. Harley nods.

"So, for the pack members, I wanna hold a huge meeting and make sure there's cameras there. The pack members would come up to me one by one and I'd call them out for what they did to me, causing public humiliation."

Harley's eyebrows raise. 'I've never thought of that before.'

"Then, with your help, 'cause I don't know how to rebuild a pack, the River Shine Pack could be restored. I was thinking Danny could be Alpha and Jayce be the Luna, 'cause they're mates, and then Jamie could be Beta, making his mate Hazel the Beta Female. For the other leaders I don't really know. Oh, can I have a list of all the people who survived?"

Harley kisses her neck softly.

"Of course, baby. That's a really good idea, you know that?"

She smiles, blushes, and nods.

"We're gonna have to wait to do that until after our vacation, though," he tells her. She sighs through her nose and nods. "Just one more week of relaxation, and then we're gonna have a week full of fun. Then we can get back to the pack stuff, okay?"

She nods. "Okay."