Chapter 78-END OF SEASON 2

Start from the beginning

Will furrowed his brows and was about to give Carter a piece of his mind before he heard a familiar voice.

"Run," Y/N yelled towards them and grabbed both of their hands. They were startled and caught off track but started to listen and run. There was a heavy banging coming from behind them which encouraged them to run faster. Soon they found a storage closet and they immediately ran in there.

They were all panting heavily and Y/N had something in her hands.

"Y/N! What happened? Why did you run off? Wh-," Will was interrupted when Y/N finally caught her breath from all that running and out a finger to his lips telling him to be quiet.

Carter raised an eyebrow wondering why before there was a loud rumbling and they peeked through the window to see a shocking amount of robots. They were crawling on the walls, the floors, and in the middle was a really big one. That robot was different. It was much larger and it had silver metal. The legs were like their robot's and the four arms were sprouted out like the rest of them.

Will gasped when he finally realized that it was SAR. He had become the leader. They were now farther down the hallway so Y/N turned on her radio.

"They're coming," she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"If the robot's are already frozen, why don't we just blow off the part of the ship trapped in," Penny asked.

The robot's were frozen at the moment but none of them were getting crushed. They came in quicker than they thought they would so the energy fields didn't charge completely. Y/N, Carter, and Will came back to the Jupiter, Will having a lot of questions about what Y/N did, but she didn't budge. It hurt Will in a way because he was her best friend and she told Carter instead. But...he knew that it wasn't the time to get jealous over such small things.

After a while, Judy and Penny and their parents had joined them. Now, they were having a conversation on what to do now that the robot's were still there.

"It's structurally critical," Maureen answered smartly.

"Then do we have any more of those anti-robot magnetic disc things," Penny also suggested.

"EMFs," Will nodded.

"No," Maureen said flatly.

"Okay, then how else are we gonna generate a magnetic field?"

"The Amber Planet," Will started. "It has an atmosphere which mean it had an ionosphere which we can use to magnetize the hull."

"Smart, but we don't have enough time," Y/N groaned.

"Mom," Judy leaned forward with a white board, Y/N trying to peek over her shoulder at what Judy did.

Judy placed the board down and Y/N saw a math problem on it.

"What's this," Maureen questioned.

"The alien engine can go on any ship, right? This is the maximum of people that can safely breathe inside a transport Jupiter."

"Judy, there is not 97 people on board the Resolute," Y/N furrowed her brows. "Who's gonna chose where the 97 people go?"

"There are 97 children aboard the Resolute," Judy said calmly.

Y/N's breath hitched in her throat and she could feel the same tension gathering in the room.