Chapter 61

"Will, this is a terrible idea," Y/N said as Will pulled her to Jupiter 2.

"No, please just trust me on this one."

The two arrived to the Jupiter, where the staff quarantined the area. White sheets were put up everywhere and there were people walking around with heavy protective layers of masks and body covers.

Will stoped outside of a curtain in the garage with on hand, he slowly lifted the cover enough for both of them to see.

A guard was there with the engine, using something to scan over the alien technology.

Will bent down and tried to look closer putting him in an awkward position for he was still holding Y/N's hand.

Y/N let go and Will immediately turned his head. "What?"

"Will, were gonna to get caught," Y/N whispered yelled. "Let's just g-"

Y/N stopped when she bumped into a man, startling her half to death.

"Holy cheesballs!"

Will got up and both of them saw another man in a suit.

"Your family has been relocated another Jupiter."

"Sorry," Y/N said and she grabbed Will's wrist and pulled him out.

"Told you so, idiot," Y/N sighed.

Will smirked.

~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it crazy that people are, like, walking around in hazmat suits and covering everything in plastic when we've been living here for a year in T-shirts and flip-flops," Penny rambled as they collected their belongings.

"Hey, wait! Is that my shirt," Judy asked.

"Is it technically yours if I'm the only one who's ever worn it," Penny argued.

"Technically, yes! And I'm gonna need it. They say it's like a dessert out there," Judy outstretched her arm.

Y/N looked up from the window to see the incoming planet. She should have been used to it by now, but it always took her breath away.

"Why are you going," Y/N questioned.

"They need doctors," Judy calmly sighed. "There are 573 people waiting to board the Resolute, and all of them need medical clearance first."

"The Robinsons are supposed to stick together. You too Y/N," Penny pointed a finger at Y/N who was smiling.

"It's only for a week," Judy insisted.

"A lot can happen in a week, Judy."

"A lot did happen in a week," Will agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Penny, Will and Maureen all walked into a sprite wing of the Resolute with their stiff.

"You know, the Azevedos have a daughter your age," Maureen told Penny. "Maybe you'll have something in common. You too, Y/N."

Y/N shrugged and Will shook his head in disagreement.

"Yeah, maybe she's been swept over a waterfall too," Penny joked.

"You never know until you ask," Maureen suggested.

They kept walked and some of the staff came into view with a large cart.

"Okay, give them space," Maureen told the kids knowing what was inside.

Y/N squinted her eyes and nearly gasped when she saw the robot. Will had the same reaction, he just noticed something else.