Chapter 17

Y/N didn't dare move an inch. She just watched as they slowly slithered up her legs.
     "Y/N are you okay," Will yelled from outside.
     "I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not okay."
     "Are you hurt?"
     "No, I'm about to be. There are at least 20 of the snakes in here with me. Just please get me out," Y/N whispered into the radio.
     "Wait where are you?"
     "I'm in the room, but when the glacier shifted, I got hit by one of the boxes and I fell into a hole."
     "Can you get out?"
     "Will, I would have tried that already."
     "Wait, Y/N. I'm coming," Carter said into the radio.
     "Please hurry, the snakes are suffocating me."
     "Listen, you won't be harmed, they are attracted to our fuel so if you have any of that on you, try to get it off," Maureen said.
     "Okay."
Y/N flashed her mini flashlight on herself, looking for any off the splotchy black liquid. When she didn't find any she told Maureen.
"All clear."
"Okay just wait a little longer."
"Okay."
Y/N waited for 10 minutes then she asked Will.
"Why hasn't the robot came to save me yet?"
"He's trying, first he needs to find you."
"Huh."
Five minutes after that, still no one was there to her rescue. The snakes were already slithering their way up Y/N's hips. Her legs were numb but she couldn't move because they were holding her down. The radio went static and Judy spoke.
"Okay dad, bringing the wrench to you right now."
15 minutes passed and Y/N thought they had already forgotten about her.
"Are you guys done yet? They are already up to my shoulders."
"Oh, Y/N! You're still stuck?"
"Mmhm."
"Look, were getting ready to take off, those things will burn up in ignition."
"On me?"
"Yes, you won't be harmed."
"O-okay."
There was a robotic voice saying that they will be for take off. Y/N closed her eyes, as she felt the ship moving. Suddenly, she was yanked back and the snakes slid off her. The thing that yanked her away brought her outside, when she finally saw light.
" Y/N, I'm so glad you're okay," Will said, hugging Y/N close.
"Will, Carter," Y/N saw them both smiling at her.
"Thank you so much," she yelled, smiling crazy.
"We had to save you. You were going to get blasted then burnt."
"Wait, WHAT?"
"You were in the thrusters."
"How in the world did I end up there? I was looking at the blue prints of that closet, there was no way out, only the one that the robot blocked out. I'd also think he would keep me safe."
"Well, I guess he also thought that you were good. Mom and dad would have rescued you if they knew that would happen."
"Okay, we'll figure this out later. I'm just glad you got me out of there. They smelt funky."
Will, Y/N and Carter laughed, then left to theek hai control room. There was a violent shake then a voice said, "fuel level at 8%."
"Oh no, that means we'll have to crash somewhere. Hold on to something," Y/N said.
Right on time, there was a violent shake and everyone was left, tumbling onto the floor. Y/N slid across the floor and tumbled onto Will. She go up and went red, saying sorry and jamming in a lot of other things like 'the weathers nice.' Will went red and said it was okay, then smiled.
The robot walked into the door and Y/N and Will smiled even more broadly, giving the robot a hug.
"How did you escape him," Y/N asked, giving a laugh.
"He let us go. He said the usual. 'Danger Y/N L/N," Will said in a robotic voice, causing both of them to burst out laughing.
"Will?"
Both of them looked at Maureen who was standing in the doorway, smiling at his son.
"Mom."
Will ran to his mother and gave her a hug.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help," Will said.
"It's okay sweetie."
All Y/N could do was watch and miss her parents even more. Maureen and Will gave another hug, and Maureen saw Y/N standing there, awkwardly.
"Oh, Y/N. Are you okay? I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. We knew they would burn off you."
"Thank you, it worked, well, half-worked."
"Where were you?"
"I was actually in the thrusters, Will and Carter found and saved me."
A light blush appeared on Will face. Maureen smile and opened her arms and went over to Y/N, wrapping them around her. Y/N was shocked at first but she hugged back. She missed her mom and dad.
"Come on, we found survivors in the area."
We went out of the room, leaving the robot, still wrapped up in our happiness of being safe.
"Everyone, guys come here!"
They all rounded around the main radio and listened to what it said.
"This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute. We've taken on any heavy damage, but are still operational. Life support systems have been stabilized. Navigation capabilities are being assessed. Wounded are being healed. Most importantly, we believe, in time, we'll be able to get back on course."
Penny and Maureen screamed and they engulfed Will and Y/N in a hug.
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!"
They started to giggle and Y/N laughed, happy at how highly the happy mood was. Everyone gave hugs and cheered, having their moments then, Maureen said it was time to reset and fix the Jupiter from its crash.

-Time Skip-

     It was already night at the moment.  Y/N and Will sat on his bed, talking into the night and telling jokes, until the robot started walking to them.
"Hi there," Y/N smiled.
It opened its hand to reveal two guns.
"What are you going to do with that," Y/N asked nervously.
The robot looked down at its hand then at Y/N.
"We don't want it," Y/N said, trying to push his hand away.
The robot kept his place.
"Did you print it, on the 3-D printer?"
"Why," Will asked.
"Danger, Will Robinson and Y/N L/N."
"Danger, What," Will said looking at Y/N.
The robot looked down at his hand then at them.
"It was just a bad dream, don't worry," Y/N soothed.
Will and Y/N both looked at each other then Y/N said, "Look, I know you don't want to hurt us...but if we're going to be friends, you can't hurt anybody."
Will nodded in agreement, holding Y/N's hand.
"Ever," Will finished.
"Do you understand," they said at the same time. Y/N have a half smile then looked the robot.
It just stood there, staring at them.
"I'll take that as a yes," Y/N said.
"Good."
"So what are we gonna do about those," Y/N asked.
Will took one from the robot's hand and put it on his side desk.
"No, you're not actually thinking of keeping that? We should give them to Maureen or John!"
"Maybe we should keep it, just in case."
The robot dropped the second gun in Y/N lap and she sighed.
"If anything happens, not cool," Y/N said, getting up.
"I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
The robot followed Y/N out of the room and into her own.
Carter was lying on the wall, holding a comic.
"You still have some?"
"Only 5. I'm pretty sure they have a lot more in Earth."
"Well duh."
Carter sighed and put the comic next to him and he layer down.
"Sometimes, I feel like your lil' robot will kill me in my sleep."
"I know, me too."
Carter turned off the light and both of them dreamt peacefully.