036. US Tour

May 2021
Madison's POV
We were going on the flight from Poland to Mexico because the European leg was over. The management grabbed us a private jet since we wanted our privacy. A lot of things have happened since the whole breakup.

Isa and I had a argument about how Josh and I shouldn't be done. That she's on Josh's side which hurt me a lot. Then the Sway boys including my brother chose Josh over me. Kio and Anthony were still friends with me. I shaded Josh alot in Singular Act 1 and 2.

My thoughts were interrupted when Calum sat next to me. He held my hand as I rest on my shoulder. After the breakup, I became closed off until I met the 5sos boys. I instantly bonded with Calum. I opened to Calum, the week tour started. In Paris, he popped the question to be his girlfriend. Of course, I accepted because he fixed my broken heart. Ashton, Luke, and Michael were my best friends. To be fair, I have a lot of best friends.

Not a lot of people know that I got together with Calum. I wanted it to be private and most of the relationships that were public didn't go well. Calum and I do hint our relationship through comments and posts.

Calum looked at me and put his hand on my thigh. I smiled at him as he played video games on his phone with Michael.

 I smiled at him as he played video games on his phone with Michael

Liked by clown

Liked by clown.bigpapi & 255 others
crescent.baby: happy almost 1 month babe!!!
daddy.calum
Comments
ash.hole: why did u choose that photo i look so damn ugly
christian.c: miss u
ellerycelery: c u t e s t couple
barbiedahl: jonah and i need to have a double date with u two
alien_syd: when calum stole ur girl
clifford_bigreddog: someone send help they're making out next to me!!!!!