018. Interview

Madison: Umm, my first thought today was

Madison: Umm, my first thought today was... Should I have avocado toast for breakfast?

Teen Vogue intro plays

Madison: Hi I'm Madison Elaine, here at Teen Vogue. I'll be playing the game "First."

Q: First CD?

Madison: My first CD I could remember was a Kelly Clarkson one. It had all her classics like Since You Been Gone and What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.

Q: First Vacation?

Madison: It was New York, my family and I were visiting cousins. I was about 4 or 5

Q: First Kiss?

Madison: My first kiss happened on the set of Teen Wolf. Obviously, it was with Dylan. It was the scene where Liam realizes at the bonfire that Luna was his anchor and the one who will help mend his heart. I thought it was the cutest Liuna scene honestly but Dylan disagrees. He said "My favorite Liuna scene is where Luna and Liam get stuck in the well because they start to really develop a relationship."

Q: First Film?

Madison: The first movie I watched was Toy Story. Griffin and I had an obsession with Toy Story.

Q: First Car?

Madison: It was when I turned 16 and I had a break from Teen Wolf. Crystal and Holland are like my big sisters. They planned a party for me but I didn't know that Tyler, O'Brien, and Melissa were going to surprise me at the party with a car. I ugly cried and Dylan filmed the whole reaction. It was a 2016 Hyundai Sonata and I treated the car like it was my baby.

Q: First Role?

Madison: So, I know my fans know I have an obsession with Criminal Minds. It was because I guest starred in Season 5 as one of the little kids taken. The episode is Mosley Lane and it's really creepy. Obviously, you could tell Matthew Gray Gubler directed the episode. I did meet the cast and they're wonderful people. I feel like it's tradition for the Teen Wolf cast to be in Criminal Minds. I mean Seth aka Deaton was in it, Holland, Dylan, Matthew, Khylin, and many more of us.

Q: First Thought Today?

Madison: Umm, my first thought today was... Should I have avocado toast for breakfast? I wake up at 5 for some reason so my first thought will always be food.

Q: First Country You Have Been In?

Madison: Italy. I traveled to Italy with Ellery, Dylan, and his parents. We spent some time there then we traveled to Paris where I did a love lock. 2 of them actually. The first one was dedicated to my family who supported me and encouraged me to become an actress. The second one was to my TW cast who is my 2nd family of course. For being there in my roughest times and helping me get back on my feet. Anyways, thank you for watching me playing "First" on Teen Vogue. And to my fans, thank you for supporting me and please stream my EP, State of Mind. Bye!!!!