Sitting down at the tables Lily and Chase were already there, "Hey have you seen Lucas?" Chase asked

"No, why?" I asked, setting my bag down.

"Haven't seen him all day." Chase said kinda sad

"Maybe he finally got sick of you." Patton said, but he didn't sound like he was joking, still we laughed.

"Yes I have, but also I missed most of class." Lucas said sitting next to Chase.

"Where have you been?" Lily asked sitting down next to Xavier.

"Skipped class, then Sumãto made me go science to sling shot the teacher." Lucas said, sighing.

Sumãto was just a friend of Lucas

"How is Sumãto?" Lily asked

"He's ok, getting ready to leave for college." He said picking at his tray of food.

"Bleh." Chase said.

"You're going to go to college." Xavier said sternly.

"Ew." Chase said

The day went on and I was waiting for Patton at the front doors of the school but he wasn't here. That's what scared me.

Opening the main doors I started to search for him. Nothing, not even a sound. He was here. I know he was, he wouldn't leave me behind...right?

Looking at an opened door I slowly peeked in and saw Patton sitting on the floor behind the teacher's desk.

His head was the only thing I saw and he looked so calm but also tense, "Patton?" I asked and his head snapped to me.

"Gage! Hey, I'll be out in just a minute ok? Just need to finish something." He said sweetly which scared me.

Slowly I walked towards him, "Gage please don't come any closer." Patton said slightly worried.

Going against what he said I looked over the teacher's desk and saw Lily on the floor and her face a light blue color.

"Patton I thought I told you not to hurt anyone..." I whispered, backing away from him.

"Yes I know, but I also said that I couldn't do that! She was starting to like you! I can't have that, everyone has to know their place. That doesn't exclude Lily, Gage." He said smiling.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

I heard gasping and slowly leaned over to see her gasping for air. Patton put his hand in her mouth and grabbed something.

Quickly he pulled out a small, bloodied, metal sword. Blood splatter was on the side of her mouth and her face was a blue and purple color.

"Patton is she...?" I whispered, scared.

Smiling he put his hand on her neck and waited for a few seconds, "She's dead." He said smiling at her corpse.

"Crap Patton." I said, scared of what he just did.

He looked at me, "Don't worry Gage, I'll take care of her." He said standing up and smiling softly at me.

"Patton...why did you do this?" I asked

"She has to know her place, Gage. Everyone needs to know their place." He said lightly cupping my face and smiling.

I sat down in the seat trying to process what he just did. Not saying anything he grabbed Lily and put her over his shoulder, "I'll be back, I promise." He said leaving the room.