The new day

( ' talking ' " thinking " ) (the first 2 paragraphs are mostly narration)
Y/n pov

It has been a while since the fire that burned the house down I miss everyone I wonder what happens to Jeff though. They said they never found his body and there was never a search for him. The police assumed the it was faulty wiring that started the fire but I think otherwise. Liu said to me before the fire that I should go to a friends place for the night and that night is when tragedy struck I got into a car crash when going to f/n's house.  I now understand what Jeff said about being in the hospital for a while, there is absolutely nothing to do here and f/n passed in the accident so I have been depressed for quite a while I just never told anyone about it. I've gone to grief therapy it hasn't helped at all but it has made me wonder more and more about what happened to Jeff.

Jeff the killer pov

After slender took me in I've made friends with my new family and I feel accepted here no matter what I did in the past and that feels amazing. I miss my twin I've checked in on her every now and then and knowing she's in the hospital makes me feel bad but I hope to see her in person again, fingers crossed that she accepts me for who I am now. ( this is ben and Jeff texting)
Pervert👎
So Jeff who where you looking at?

🔪 lover 🔪

Nobody now bug off Ben

Pervert👎
Come on Jeff she's cute so tell me

🔪lover🔪
Ben I swear to Zolgo I will stab you when I get home

Pervert👎
Is she your girlfriend?????

🔪lover🔪
No but if you tell anyone about her I will kill you

Pervert👎
Ok Ok I won't say a single word

                     —🔪lover🔪 has left the chat—

'God dammit Ben!!!'
I jumped off the tree I was on and walked home. " slender?" Yes child " I need to tell you something " what is it child? " I have a twin sister and I don't want anyone else to know about her yet " alright child what is her name? " her name is y/n slender, now I am heading to bed" alright I'll see you in the morning.