𝕍𝕀𝕀

[un edited]

[bare with me please I have shitty grammar and I broke my laptop]

"Now anarchy from what I recall I remember you saying you was looking forward to these sessions hopefully Vincent will feel the same soon-"

"I lie." A pure tease the mans smirk drops almost instantly.

Did he really believe it would be that easy?

He begins talking again but Chys attentions been re captured by the jaw of the man next to her.

He chews on a single piece of gum his muscles moving so effortlessly.

Like he was in a daze she snaps him out of it "Vince?"

His head slowly rolls to her direction his eyes giving her a once over.

She never begged for attention but she knows she has all of his.

"Yes angel?" His eyebrow raises sending an invisible chill up her spine.

He was beautiful in a different type of sense all together.

"Gum?" Copying his motion she raises her eyebrow.

He leans over to her pulling the gun from his pocket and passing her two.

She was ya no time putting it in her mouth chewing away.

"Ahem" The forgotten man infront of the pair coughs drawing them back into him.

"Anarchy I wanted to start with you" Like an experiment that's the way his words made her feel.

Like she was here to be tested- maybe she was?

She wouldn't put it past her father he's already given the man access to her file.

Pulling her sunglasses on-top her head she lets out a deep breath "I had a perfect childhood with the perfect parents what's more is they're to it?"

Lies.

She knows it was lies her whole life had been anything from perfect but she doesn't want to admit that.

Her eyes snap to the concerts pen writing away on a paper pad something about the way the own moved across the paper made her body twitch.

Anger traveled silently through her and she sits still, watching the pen move effortlessly.

Taking a moment he places the pen down finally looking back up to her.

" I think we have a long way to go Anarchy but don't worry one day you will open up to me"

Something more she hated than that pen in this instance was being told about herself.

"Okay guys that's all of today you can leave and head back to class" Chy stands up instantly ready to escape this room.

Vincent follows behind her, leaving just as quickly.

The halls were still empty leaving the two of them alone.

Vincent stalks his way to Chys locker where she stands reading something on her phone.

"I'm not going to treat you like a dumb butch because your not one Angel but Riddle me this"

She was aware of how close he was she was always more aware when he was around.

But now his body has somehow pushed into hers leaving them both moulded together with her back pressed up against her own locker.

"It's quite bright in this hallway wouldn't you say? So how comes your pupils are still dilated to fuck huh?

She arches her back pushing into him even more before hooking her finger in the collar of his shirt dragging his face closer to hers.

Tiptoeing she grazes her lips agains his ear whispering "your not a stupid little boy so figure it fucking out"

And with that Anarchy pushes him off of her before slamming her locker shut and walking off.

Vincent stands as she walks away undeniably watching as her ass giggles, the reason he let her go.

Turning away from the girl he walks himself to his lesson.