𝕀𝕍

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"

Chy whispers under her breath walking frown the now empty halls a deep feeling of gratefulness.

She was used to no eyes taking mental notes of every move she took, yet now shes back it's all that's been happening.

She missed it- or did she?

Anarchy is pulled from herself as her hand pushes down the handle of the light brown door opening it, lazy head of moody teenagers turns to hers.

She ignores them, her eyes roaming under her eyelashes around the class. A skinny hand waves through the crown of uninterested teenagers, with much though she decides to walk towards it.

Effy sits there with that annoying smile on her face. "Hiii"

The happier girl greets Chy, who only gives her a tight smile taking the vacant seat next to her.

Does she have any friends? Anarchy asks herself not too sure who she's talking about the girl or herself.

"Can anybody tell me w-." Miss starts off before shes cut off rudely "No nobody can." A stuck up looking girl who Chy recognizes as one of her old puppy dogs.

My jaw clenches at the disrespect she shows the teacher yes that may seem hypocritical her outburst earlier but she has a reason for what she did, she always has reasons but Chy could just tell by the smug luck on this girls face that she was doing it for attention.

"Daisy, please do not interrupt me again." The nice teacher sends a warning her way but she takes no notice, as she starts laughing with her friends.

"What's wrong daisy? Daddy still not giving you enough attention, that you have to beg for it in class like a little whore?"

Daisy quickly stands up in a hurry, ready to say something. "You're one to talk Anarchy. You think you can just disappear and reappear like some magician."

"Oh my god you have really gone downhill without me- was that suppose to make me angry?" Chystood pushing her chair back so it hit the floor.

The class fell quiet for one.

"Huh? was it am i suppose to quiver in fear run and hide is that what you want?" She walks close Daisey sits down backing into her group of 'friends' that cower down.

"Why don't you just keep your mouth shut unless you're going to put it to good use."

Finally snapping out of it the teacher voice finally reaches Chys ears "Anarchy that is enough-" Not even letting her finish rudely, she grabs her bag walking ou of the loud class.

So much for a new start.

=====

Anarchy name is called from over somewhere, making her head snap in a few directions until that familiar hand, waves her over.

"fuck sake." She whispers to herself almost in disbelief.

"Hi" She gives the group of people a tight smile while they look at her in confusion.

"Anarchy these are my friends." She throws her hands around. "Wow, im surprised you have any."

Effy laughs taking it as a joke- it wasn't.

She takes a seat grabbing her phone from her bag before noticing the awkward silence surrounding her.

Looking up she notices everyone's eyes on her "Oh shit that was rude want it? My bad." Her hands runs over heer hair in an awkward action.

She didn't care it was rude and she didn't care if they thought it was but the need to lie, possesses her.

"No, it's alright it's fine."

Effy continues to introduce everyone to Anarchy and Anarchy to them. She couldn't deny the tense feeling that covers the table she understands her friends are probably awestruck by the female in front of them.

Everyone always is.

"So Chy can you get us into any parties?" One of her new aquatint she couldn't be bothered to remember the name of askes.

Holding up her finger for a second quieting the table, her thumbs fly around the screen of her phone, before a couple of seconds pass.

"Yeah club opening on Friday."

The need to go out heightens with great intensity- she needs it.

"Wait Prizm? That club i dont think well be able to get in-" Sherolls her eyes.

She can get into anywhere she wants whenever she wants   "I know the owner."

That was all they needed to hear- and all she was going to give.

"Oh"