𝕍𝕀

Her body flys up, hands gripping the sheets as tight as possible as she tries to calm herself down with taking deep breaths.

She throws the covers off her hot sweaty body feeling her toes touch the carpeted floor as she stands up.     "Another nightmare." She runs her hand down her face turning to the bright clock on her bedside table.

It glows 4:42 

Sighing she starts to walk to her bathroom, knowing sleep was no longer an option. Chy strips from her clothes after turning on the shows letting the room fill with thick steam.

Lavender bubbles are spread around her body washing away the thin layer of sweat and nightmares that linger. She wraps a towel around her body finally being done in the shower and walks out into her room straight to her open balcony doors.

feet touch the cold smooth stone as the warm breeze moves around her boy slowly drying her thick wet hair, she takes a seat on one of the deck chairs before reaching over to a
small compartment in the pocket of the chair.

A small sad smile crosses her face as she holds the baggy in front of her face. She stares intently at the white crushed powder as single tear leaks from her eye to the corner of her mouth.

Without another, though she tips the powder out onto the small glass table in thick messy lines, not caring enough to straighten them out. She fiddles with the small straw doing what she does best, fuck up her life.

Her heads thrown back in ecstasy as waves of excitement runs over her body she leans back into the chair for a few seconds.

leaving the baggie behind she walks back into her bedroom leaving the doors open loving the feeling of the breeze on her body.

She drops her towel on the floor, that's now occupied as her own personal dance floor.

Anarchy's Pov

I catch a glimpse of myself in my mirror I stop dancing and slowly move my body towards my reflection, I place my hand on my reflections hand slowly sinking onto the floor so im kneeling I take no notice to the ache in my knees and thighs.

I look into my own eyes something I hate doing with a passion yet I can't seem to bring myself to look away I start laughing uncontrollably until I'm curled in a small ball next to my mirror.

"I miss the old you." I sing to myself, "The one that soul was taken by the devil, the one that was still pure... still innocent the one that heled naivety. Where did she go?" I stand back up keeping intense eye contact with myself.

Fogged vision .

"You killed her." I point at myself before letting out a laugh again. "I know I did."