He was busy in his mobile standing near his car

He was busy in his mobile standing near his car. He heard footsteps coming near to him. He looked up at his wife who was walking hesitantly towards the gate. He want to compliment her that how beautiful she look today but he can't .

"Hospital jaa rahi ho?" Hassan came and stand infront of her. He was watching her every features carefully which make her nervous.

"Jee"
She control her heart beat because of fear. She thought he will shout or yell at her for yesterday but he is in totally opposite mood.

"Gaadi me baitho"
He said softly while keeping her dupatta on her head which was slip from her head. She looked at him with utter confusion. He was already looking at her with soft eyes.

"Humne Cab book karli hum chal-"

"Hanfaa baith jao" he shut her mouth by placing his forefinger on her lips.
Their moment ruined by a click sound. Hanfaa and Hassan both snap their head at right side. Zulfa  was standing while grinning and showing her white teeth. She ran near them show their picture which she just click when Hassan place his finger on her lips.

"Zulfa delete kardo"
Hanfaa looked at the picture which was looking beautiful.They both were looking each other in their eyes. It was looking like they were real loving couples.

"Nahi bhabhi jaan kyu delete kare pehli baar toh aap dono ko humne sath dekha hai or itni achi tasveer aayi hai dekhe dekhe" Zulfa told her with a wide smile.

"Achi hai na , hum aap dono ko yeh frame karwa ke de denge abhi chalte hai allah hafiz"  she ran towards her car but stopped by Hanfaa.

"Zulfa ruku"

"Ji bhabhi"

"Hume hospital chod do late ho raha hai" she said politely and ignoring Hassan who was glaring at her angrily.

"Tum jao zulfa mai hu na"
Controlling his anger Hassan told his sister.

"Ha ha bhai jaan thoda time de apni Begum ko"
Zulfa left both of them alone now.
Hassan open the passanger seat door for Hanfaa. She entered and sat nervously. Closing door behind he sat on the driving seat. He started the car left the mansion.

Hassan was in very good mood. He didn't know why he want to spend time with her. He had no plans to drop her at hospital but after seeing her he want to talk to her. To clear their misunderstanding. To start a good life.when he thought how she had take a stand yesterday for herself, for her dignity . He knew he was idiot to put wrong elligations on her. She is innocent. So innocent. He had called his private investigator to get more information about her personal life. But he said she was single in her past life. Everything was clear.

He glance on his left to see his wife was looking outside of the window.
But her face was showing uneasiness nervousness . He wanted to talk to her but how? He sigh and park the car on the side. Hanfaa look at him with confusion. What the hell is he going to do now?

"Gaadi kyu rok di aapne?"

"Hanfaa---"
Hassan stopped when he heard a ringtone. Hanfaa remove her phone from her purse. It was from hospital. Late. She received the call while looking at Hassan. Because of him she is late.

"Ji Afifa bas 10 min me aa rahe hai"
She hung up the call and looked at him.

"Hassan baad me baat karte hume late ho raha hai bhot please jaldi chaliye"
She hurriedly told him. Hassan ran the car immediately.

"Kya hai aaj jo itna jaldi me ho?"

"Surgery karni hai humko senior doctors ke saamne or already hum late woh log humare wait kar rahe case discussion karne ke liye or aapko pata hai hume aaj pataa nahi kyu bhot nervousness hori hai or ---"

She stopped her blabbering when she heard a laughing sound which fill the car. She looked at him with amusement.
Yeh haste bhi hai? She smile shyly and look down at her lap. She felt little bit embarassed.

Hassan look at her with sly smile. He didn't know she can talk this much.
Her cheeks were going red. Beautiful.

"Hanfa aap late ho rahi hai"
She was lost in her own state. She heard him and looked outside of the window and saw they reach hospital.

"Shukriya" she was unlocking the door for moving out but stopped because she felt his hand on her wrist.
She looked at her hands and then him.

"Don't be nervous OK you are very brave or waise bhi aap me toh itna confidence hai ke kal raat achi khaasi class leli meri"They both chuckle at the same time

They both chuckle at the same time. He leaned forward near her face. Her breath got hitched. Her heart was beating more loudly.

Hassan kiss her forehead and stayed there for few seconds before sitting back on his place.

Hanfaa move out and ran inside the hospital before muttering allah hafiz.

Hassan look at her until she disappeared inside the hospital. He smile while moving his car towards his office.

Yesterday I was fuming with anger  and now Why I am not getting angry on her?

*****
Please like and comment ♥️
It encourage me to write.
Thank you.