~ℂ𝕙.𝟛~

——

~2 months later~

——

"You're a worthless piece a shit! You can't do anything right, can you?!" His father pushed him against the tall wooden bookshelf filled with glass vases and books.

He winced at the pain from the impact of his back colliding into the bookshelf. Then a glass antique vase stumbles off the shelf, falling onto his head. The vase shattered in pieces and left a  few cuts on his forehead.

"Get out of my sight before I give you another beating!" His father brushed him away with his hand as he heads back to his desk, engulfing another beer.

BamBam didn't hesitate to furiously rush out of his father's office and out of the house.

He headed his way to his secret boyfriend's house as all he wanted to do was see his beautiful boyfriend's face.

Since his family never showed him a loving comfort or any sort of love, he always had someone to turn to when he needed it, his boyfriend Yugyeom. Yugyeom was the only person who showed him what love feels like.

Once he arrived he knocked on the door a few times before the door opened.

"BamBa-! What happened?!" Yugyeom pulls him inside, closing the door behind him and cuffs his beaten face with teary eyes.

"My dad again, I tried to tell him I wanted to pursue in anything that didn't have to with business. Then he got angry and this happened..." BamBam refuses eye contact.

"You need to get out of there, we're in college, he can't make you stay forever." The younger pulled him into the bathroom and brought out the first aid kit.

"He won't let me... you wouldn't understand.." BamBam pushes his boyfriend's hand away, not wanting him to treat his wounds.

"I may not understand but I just want you to be safe from your abusive family.. I hate seeing you beaten every time I see you." The younger eyes glossed as a tear slipped.

"Yugy... please don't cry... I promise I'll get out of there as soon as I find a way..." He brushed away his tear with his thumb, hating seeing the younger cry.

"Promise?"

"Promise." BamBam pressed his plumped lips against his boyfriend soft lips causing Yugyeom to crack a smile through the kiss.

The younger then pulled away to finish patching up his boyfriend's wounds.

"Wait what if your parents see us?!" BamBam pulled away quickly, worried.

"Don't worry their on a business trip. They won't be back in a few days." He finished patching up BamBam's wounds.

"And your just telling me now? We can have some alone time." The older blocked Yugyeom with his arm and delivered a smirk causing Yugyeom to get flustered.

"I-I would've asked you to come but I'm scared your parents wouldn't let you.." The younger didn't want his boyfriend to get in trouble.

"As long as I get to see you I wouldn't care if I got my ass beat. Besides they wouldn't even know I'll be gone." BamBam wasn't let out of the house much but he always snuck out.

"What if-?"

"Shh, it's just you and me right now. Lets not worry about what's going to happen. Lets worry about now and what we are going to do." BamBam leans in and began to softly attack his neck.