"Fuck." I groaned and stared down at her doing her thing.

She'd just begun going faster when my phone started to ring in my pocket. I didn't want to answer but I knew I'd have to in case it was something important, after all, I was only in New York for a mission. Sighing, I gently pulled her head back and she released me with a popping sound. As I got my phone out and answered it, she gripped my dick and slowly began to stroke.

"Hello?"

"Von are you busy?" Alexis' voice rang through my ears.

I looked down at Toya who was focused on stroking me. "Uhh kinda, why?"

"Classes are finished and my car won't start. I have a tutorial to get to and my friend said I could use her car, except we have to get to her apartment first. Can you come get us?"

"Uh yeah. Send me your location and I'll have someone come look at your car too."

"Thanks Von you're a lifesaver!"

I just knew she was smiling on the other end of the phone as we said our goodbyes. Toya looked up at me and chuckled at the look on my face that said it all. She stood to her feet and left for a minute before coming back with a damp rag. She cleaned me off and then fixed me back into my jeans. I pulled out a few hundred dollar notes and handed them to her.

"For your troubles."

She giggled. "Why thank you sir."

"Mmhmm take care Toya."

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

Alexis and I sat on the hood of her Porche, waiting for her cousin to come get us. I'd thought about calling one of my father's men but how would that look? She doesn't know what my family is tied to or just how powerful we are, I wouldn't want her to get suspicious when I make a phone call and no more than ten minutes later a blacked out, bulletproof car pulls up. If I was with Elena it would be fine but with any of the other girls I couldn't do that.

"Oh here he is now."

I looked up from my phone to see the latest model Lamborghini truck pulling into the parking lot. It had to be a custom too. Completely blacked out with red detailing. One very beautiful and expensive car. Whoever her cousin was clearly has money. The car pulled up next to us and remained running. Alexis and I both hopped off the hood and I followed her to the Lamborghini. Right as we approached a guy stepped out of the passengers side.

"Hey Black." Alexis said casually and sent the dude a slight wave.

"Hey Lex, car troubles huh?"

"Mmm. It was running fine this morning and then all of a sudden it just didn't want to start."

"Aight. I'll get it sorted for you." His eyes then diverted to me and he licked his lips. "Who's this?"

"Oh! Black this is Gianna, Gia this is Black. He's a friend of my cousin."

I politely shook his hand. "Uh it's nice to meet you Black."

Was that his real name? Definitely not.

"Definitely."

"Uh uh, quit eying her up. You have a whole baby mama and she does not need that drama. Come on Gia, I'll ride up front."

She hopped in the back and I went to get in the front. Her and her cousin were already conversing when I got in and carefully closed the door behind myself. Is it just me or when you're in someone else's care you close the doors extra careful?