Demon Made Mortal (Dom SW)

Name: Adrien (Abraxas)
Mortal Age: 23
Actual Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pan
Height: 6' 2"
Character traits: Cold, emotionless, direct, serious, intelligent, tough, manipulative, judgmental, charismatic. Once your character gets to know him he's very loyal, passionate, and romantic. He also has a soft side and is surprisingly sweet and curious about the world.

Likes: nature, animals, all things natural, learning about the world, the rain, sunsets, being outside, fire, your oc (although he won't admit to it), the stars, rivers, the ocean, quiet, food/eating, smut

Dislikes: humans, unnecessary violence, most things man made, his father (sort of?), loud noises/chaos, being powerless, being looked down upon, being a mortal (at first)

Backstory: His father was arguably the most powerful demon in hell and, being the oldest of seven, he was next in line. That was, until he messed up (which you'll learn about later in the rp). Now, in the mortal realm, a very powerful business man recently emerged. They say he's like a robot, the perfect CEO. Young, sophisticated, and devilishly handsome. He is popular worldwide and though he models for magazines and other things not much is actually known about his personality.

Smut

turn-ons: sensual touching (this is a big one), biting, kissing with tongue, grinding, teasing, foreplay, HJs, BJs,

turn-offs: excessive blood, hurting his partner badly

kinks: Bondage, some torture, toys, BDSM, whatever his partner wants, name calling, leashes/collars

note: he's technically a virgin, at least in the mortal realm. In this AU sëx feels very different in the human world than in hell so he has no idea how good it actually feels to him. He knows how to do it though, demons are surprisingly kinky

Scenarios

Scenario 1: You're his assistant and basically since day one you've been attracted to him. For awhile, your job had mostly just been helping around the office as he had multiple assistants but today was different. When you arrived at work, you learned that the lead assistant was out sick and that he'd need a temporary replacement. You get called up to the top floor and are lead to his office. The secretary gives you a reassuring smile and opens the door. "Y/n is here sir," she says, stepping back. Inside the office is mostly black with red accents and a breathtaking view of the city. Adrien was adjusting his jacket before meeting your gaze. "You ready to go?" he says, though it's more of a statement and less of a question. You...

Scenario 2: Make it up!