Steam Punk (D)

Name: Jaxon
Age: 20
Gender: male
Sexuality: closeted bisexual
Height: 6'1"
Character traits: loyal, hardworking, intelligent, protective, good leader, strong, courageous, gentle, creative, charismatic, friendly
Health/medical issues: minor anxiety

Likes: tinkering, making things, protecting people, the sun, plants, his goggles, Hephaestus (his pet), leading

Dislikes: storms, robots, unsafe places

Others: has a mechanical pet dragon named Hephaestus that he found after the war. He repaired him and he soon grew to be best friends with the giant machine.

Backstory: A gruesome nuclear war had broken out, wiping out a majority of the world and destroying all order. In this post-apocalyptic AU, small societies have rebuilt themselves and a new mechanical age has emerged. Jaxon grew up in a protected desert society with his mother. His father had died in a supply run outside the walls from one of the mechanical terrors. Jaxon is now a well known blacksmith and tinkerer whose name could be recognized easily by most. He works hard to take care of his mother who has aged and fallen ill.

Smut

Turn-ons: kissing, cuddling, playing with his hair, his partner's moans

Turn-offs: weird kinks, Daddy kink, blood/violence

Position: Dominant

Scenarios

Scenario 1: You are what's known as a traveler, going from town to town gathering different information or materials for your own purposes. It's dangerous work but you manage to do well. You came to Jaxon's society in order to purchase something or other and saw Jaxon tinkering with something at a local tavern. You'd heard of him before but never imagined you'd run into him at a place like this.
You...

Scenario 2: make it up!