Upper Classman (SW)

Name: Luca
Age: 17 (can vary upon request)
Gender: male
Sexuality: bisexual
Height: 6' 0"
Character traits: kind, friendly, sarcastic, funny, strong leader, determined, intelligent, confident

Likes: listening to music, sports, student council, tutoring, helping others

Dislikes: bullies, not being able to help/do things, bugs

Backstory: Luca's parents are married and he grew up with a normal childhood. His dad got drafted for the military when Luca was nine so he had to learn to care for his mom and little sister.

Other: Student council president

Smut

Turn-ons: kissing, cuddling, biting, foreplay, sometimes role play

Turn-offs: too much blood, too much pain, weird kinks

Position: switch

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Recently, you joined the student council and you have been looking forward to your meets. You were elected president of your grade which meant that you got to sit with Luca and the other presidents to make important decisions and such. Recently, your group was assigned to work on a new community service project. When you arrived, you found Luca working alone on the project, the rest of the group couldn't make it so today it would just be you and Luca.
You...

Scenario 2: You're new to the school and today is your orientation. The office had asked the student council president to show the new students around so you weren't expecting much. "Sorry I'm late Ms. M, my sister missed the bus so I had to drop her off and-" he cut himself off when he noticed you and smiled sweetly. "you must be y/n, I'm Luca. Welcome to the school."
You...

Scenario 3: make one up!