Your Pet (SW)

Name: Collin (however his owner can change it)
Age: 18 (can vary depending on rp)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5' 11"
Character Traits: loyal, playful, protective, obedient, lively, sweet, smart

Likes: being praised, treats, making his owner happy, playing, the idea of being free, eating

Dislikes: storms, being punished, cages, strangers, danger, loud noises, being a pet

Backstory: Collin was bred purposefully and raised to be what is known as a pet. Pets are to do whatever their owner desires of them whether they want to or not. Collin has cycled through many masters and has earned a good reputation amoung masters. Unlike most pets, he knows basic English which of course is considered a crime. He never got to meet his parents or do much of anything other than serve his purpose from birth.

Other: it's considered normal to own a "pet" in this reality. Many people have more than one.

Smut

Turn-ons: licking, biting, petting, treats, bondage, leashes, toys, praise, rough

Turn-offs: pain, degrading, excessive blood/other fluids

Position: Switch

Scenarios

Scenario 1: You've heard of Collin before and had been trying to persuade his owner to let you buy him before but never succeeded. One day however, a friend of yours wanted to show you something. After a bit of convincing, you followed him to a room. He opened the door to reveal Collin asleep on the floor with his collar connected to a short lead on the wall. "His owner died last night, he's all yours," you friend said as he left the room. The door closed behind you and Collin opened his eyes, blinking a bit before looking at you.

You...

Scenario 2: make it up!