Friends with Benefits (SW)

Name: Gray
Age: 20-23
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5' 11"
Character traits: sarcastic, determined, strong, helpful, confident, funny, witty, intelligent, noncommittal

Likes: working out, the sunset, spending time with you, being able to help

Dislikes: violence, when others are in danger, seafood

Backstory: Gray grew up with his family being very poor. He had to steal food and learn how to fight to make his way through the beginning of life. Not to mention his abusive father. His father had been in the military but was retired because of and injury a few years after Gray was born. He turned to alcohol to cope with feeling like he was useless and was quick to become an alcoholic. Gray's mom passed away when he was six from cancer because they couldn't afford treatment which only made his dad's alcoholism and abuse worse. Despite the abuse though, Gray still loved his dad and as time went on he softened up and has grown to be charming and intelligent. He works a few jobs but doesn't let it get in the way of his social life and has been working to be more 'normal'. He still has commitment issues though from never really having stability in his youth and ignores any romantic feelings he has because he doesn't want to grow attached to someone that hurts him again.

Other: studs in both ears, usually wears dog tags and rings. You and Grey have been friends for awhile

Smut

Turn-ons: biting, sometimes being rough, leaving marks, some kinks, his partner's moans

Turn-offs: weird kinks, blood, his partner being uncomfortable

Position: switch

Scenarios

Scenario 1: You were at Gray's house to hang out. While you guys were sitting on the couch talking about nonsense, you somehow found yourself in a deep kiss for the first time. It went on for a moment longer before he pulled back for air wearing a smirk.
You...

Scenario 2: Make it up!