⤀ synopsis

[𝐂𝐎𝐍·𝐓𝐈𝐍·𝐔·𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄; the state of remaining in existence or operation]

𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲, is a 16 year old girl who was born and raised in Outer Banks. She is very well known on the island, and is very loved by almost everyone living on the island. Emerson is very bright, fun, energetic and goofy, but she's also surprisingly mature at the same time. She is a very hardworking girl, especially in school and loves to help those around her. 

9 months ago, her parents and her best friend, John B's, dad disappeared at sea. Their parents were extremely close growing up, and they've been working to find a shipwreck called the 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵 for 20 years now. 

Before their parents disappeared, Emerson was emancipated just so DCS wasn't constantly bugging her. Smart thinking on Emerson's parents part. Unfortunately, John B didn't get emancipated so he struggles on trying to get DCS away from him, so that he doesn't get taken away. 

While John B and his father had an argument before he vanished, Emerson had a very emotional goodbye with her parents. Her parents told her to hang in there, and they would be back in no time with a bunch of money. 9 months later, she still hasn't heard a single peep. 

3 months after their parents' disappeance, they were presumed dead. Both John B and Emerson refuse to believe that their parents are dead. Until they see those bodies, no signatures will be made.

···

disclaimer:

- i don't own any characters or plots from Outer Banks (credit goes to writing/production of the show)

- the way Emerson looks is all up to you :)

···

enjoy! (also please don't judge it's my first time writing)