Chapter 7

[After several hours]

'Where in the world is Andr?'  You got back from the nether around two hours ago. You were sitting on your couch in the living room, still prepared for the journey ahead. The blaze rods were still in your backpack, vibrating with energy and heat. You had placed Blazette's rod onto your cabinet of collectables – partly because you felt uncomfortable holding it. This shelf held some of you more prized collectables: your first iron sword – battered and scratched, your first diamond, a small pile of emeralds, your first invention, a skeleton skull and some other trinkets.

You were bored, but suddenly, you heard something strange. It sounded like thunder, but there was no rain. You walk to the door and step outside, this sound was echoing across the valley, and it seemed to be getting closer. You decided it was a better idea to pinpoint this sound from a higher position, so you head back inside, walk up the stairs and turn to your left.

There was another staircase that led to the roof. At the top, a horizontal door covered the exit, you open it and stepped into the cooler air. At the top of the house, you scan the horizon; there were the fields, forests, and even the far mountains to the north-east. Coincidently, the thundering sound was coming from those mountains. You looked for the source, the sound was coming from behind the nearby hills. After a moment, the sound revealed itself: a massive blur of... something, was moving down the hillside. It was a strange mixture of black and purple, and it was coming at full speed. Your eyes snapped open, at this rate, this mass would plough over your house.

'Damn it!'  You ran downstairs to drive that thing away, but as it got closer, the sound began to clear. It changed from an amalgamation of noise into... voices, and if there were voices, there were people. You unequipped you armour but still held your sword at ready as you ran. You open the front door, made a break for the far perimeter wall and jump it. Outside of the safety of your home, all that stood between you and that mass was a thin layer of trees. The sounds were even closer, the voices were completely clear; there was cheering, singing and chatter.

It seemed that they were truly people, so you hide your sword away – fighting a group this size wouldn't be a very sane choice. Then, the most unexpected thing happened; the first person that came from the group was your female friend Andr. She looked the same as ever, but she was walking with an old man. He had silver hair, dull purple eyes and a crooked pose, so you assumed that he was an enderman elder.

'Ken!' Andr yelled out, waving. You were stunned, of all the people from that group, Andr was the first to appear. You couldn't help but smile as you waved back. You, her and that elderly man walked closer together, coming to arms reach.

'Hi Andr.' Although you wanted to chat, your attention was on the older looking man; his eyes were locked onto you, observing your every move. 'Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I-'

'Kenzo, if I'm correct?' the old man says, his voice similar to the sound of gravel. You were taken aback but assumed that Andr had already introduced you to this man. 'I should be the one to apologise. My name is Johnathon, but please call me John.' He raises his hand; you take it and shake – he had a surprisingly strong grip. You then looked over John's shoulder, behind him was that massive group of people.

'Alright, first I have a question. Who are they?' Andr was about to answer, but John took her place.

'They are here to see you, 'O' Great Being' he said, bowing his head. You look forward again and quickly shake your head.

'Great being? What's this about?'

'Please, follow us. They are waiting.' John turned around and began to walk to the group. You quickly jog to Andr's side and lean into her ear.