Chapter 3

Behind your house, a roster in your chicken pen had started to sing its traditional song. The sun had its head above the horizon, shining light through your blinds. Your eyes slowly opened; your vision was cloudy. You sat up and stretched.

You yawned loudly and look at the clock. It was quarter to seven, and the light that pierced through the closed blinds shined onto your face. You rubbed your eyes and stretched again before you exited the bed. You walk over to the window and open the blinds. The light invaded the room with its dazzling entrance, blinding you at the same time. You covered your eyes with your hands, but you removed them after your eyes adjusted to the brightness. You opened the window; the smell of greenery and dampness filled your nostrils. After that storm, the world seemed even greener.

'What a morning' you say, smelling that cool air. You turn away and walked back to your bed. You walk to the bedside table and grab the torch. It still had the slime ball attached to it. You removed it and placed the ball back into the draw. You put the torch back and move your hand to the mob talker. Images of the past day re-entered your mind. 'Oh yes, Andr! Need do waw-wake her up' you say with a yawn. You walk out the door and make your way down the hall to her room. You place your hand on the doorknob, but quickly recoiled. It would have been rude to barge in on her sleeping, so you knocked first.

'Andr, it's morning.' You waited. 'Andr, it's time to get up!' you said a little louder. She still didn't respond, even after you knocked. 'Andr, I'm going to open the door' you say while turning the doorknob. The door opens with a little creek, you peak inside. The room was rather dark because the window faced away from the morning sun. But with the light from the hall, you could easily see Andr. She was on her side and looked very comfy. You slowly walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, slightly rocking it. 'Andr. It's time to wake up' She started to stir, groaning slightly. You smirked, pinched her cheek and pulled on it. She groaned again, but this time her eyes opened. The purple glow from her eyes were dim.

'Whah?' she groaned.

'It's time to get up' You say as you stood up. You walked over to the window. You could hear her getting up as you pulled the blinds opened. The sun flooded in, but it wasn't as powerful as your room.

'GAH!' Andr yelled. You internally laughed at her, but you understood why she reacted like that.

'Alright, it's morning. Your probable hungry so I'll-NAH!' you finished. You had turned around to see a sleepy looking Andr. She must have moving quite a bit in her sleep, because her skirt was pulled downwards, showing her bare thighs. Her shirt had also been pulled downwards, revealing more of her shoulder's skin. She rubbed her eyes and looked at you with a confused expression.

'What?' she said as she exited the bed. You felt your heart shoot out your mouth, because as she stood up, her skirt fell to the floor. You turned around, your face burning.

'Clothes, YOUR CLOTHES!' you said with a heightened voice. She blinked and looked down at herself, her face beginning to redden up as well.

'No. NO! THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!' she said while covering herself. 'Why are you in here?!' she said, you could tell that she was very angry.

'I... I came in to wake you up. You didn't respond to the door, so I came in...' She stared at you but sighed.

'Grhmm, just get out already, leave so I can get changed!'

'Sorry...' you said with an awkward voice. You began to sidestep out the room, looking at the wall the whole time. 'Come downstairs when you're finished' you said while closing the door.

'Sure.'

'O-Ok' you said as you closed the door. You stared at the floor for a moment, but then walked down the stairs. You grab a couple of raw steaks from the chest and throw them into the furnace. You heat it up and moved to the cabinet, grabbing a couple of eggs. You cracked them into an item called a pan, a piece of metal that you bought from a village blacksmith. You place that onto the top of the furnace; you could already hear that egg starting to sizzle.