Chapter 5

[Your part, just after Andr teleported]

You gathered your equipment for the journey for both the Nether and the End. With Andr gone, you went back to the intersection of corridors and entered the one marked "Vault", where you stored your most valuable resources and items. You throw a switch that opened a pair of iron doors, revealing a set of pure diamond armour, enchanted with a number of spells and effects. There was a chest that also contained a set of diamond tools and a bow, all enchanted as well. You took a moment to gaze at the level of enchantments that made the room glow, before storing them into you inventory.

You then make your way to the "Brewery" to collect a number of potions. You also grabbed one of your "experimental" potions; its liquid was a magma colour; it was hot and shook violently. This mixture was a failure, but its effects were still good. It tripled your damage and speed for a short span of time, however it also causes the drinker to fall to a bloodthirsty rage; so, you named it "Bottled Rage." You grab a few healing potions too.

You leave the brewery and make your way to the Nether portal. When you enter the room and walked towards that purple structure, you could already feel that hot, dry air permeating from that doorway. You opened a nearby chest that contained a stack of dried beef and pork, taking a large amount for the journey ahead. You close the chest and walked closer to the portal.

'Alright Nether, give me some luck'. That feeling of walking through hot water was never relaxing as you walked through the purple portal. After you were halfway through, you felt yourself get pulled the rest of the way. After a moment, you opened your eyes. Bloodred stone covered the cavernous like dimension. Lava and fire covered a large sum of the land and the heat was intense and nipped at your skin; sweat was already starting to drip from your brow.

'No different than last time...' you say. You turned to your left; you knew that the closest Nether fortress was to the right of the portal. You began to walk onwards.

It could have been twenty minutes or three hours; you couldn't tell in the Nether, your watch just kept spinning around. You reached the fortress, but oddly with ease. Pigmen are naturally peaceful, but all the ghasts that saw you only looked and continued on. You didn't question it you and began to climb up a staircase that led to the fortress's halls.

'Alright, now where's that nest?' you questioned. Although you had explored the fortress a number of times, it was still a maze. After a period of time, you came across a lone blaze. Got yah! You hid behind a corner, getting ready to pounce.

That walking flame passes you; its gruffy, evil voice rumbled in your ears. You attacked from behind, attacking it several times before it had time to react.

'GEHAA!' it roared. The golden rods around it began to spin as a wave of fireballs filled the hall. You rolled to the side, dodging them, and switched to your bow, letting three arrows to fly. Two missed, but the last made its mark, launching the blaze at the wall, pinning. You move in to finish it, but you felt a weight in your pocket again. You pulled it out, thinking that it was the rage potion, but it was the mob talker.

Before you knew it, the blaze suddenly lit up in light, just like Andr had before. You covered your eyes, attempting to shield them, but the light was just too bright, it knocked backwards several steps. Once the light stopped, you opened your eyes to see this new blaze. The blaze, like Andr, had turned into a human form of itself, however, this girl didn't wear much. She wore a bloodred bra and a thin pair of underwear. Her skin was a golden tan colour, her hair and eyes burned like fire. She also had two hair pins that looked very much like the blocky eyes of a normal blaze.

'Ow... You bloody human' the she grunts. You stood up and walked closer, sword at the ready. She was covered in bruises and cuts from before, and that third arrow that you fired was sticking out of her leg. You looked at it, then at her; her eyes were burning with fury. 'Oh, look who's looking so powerful, killing someone who's been pinned to the ground: how manly!' she snickers. 'Well come on, get it over with, you filthy human!' You could only imagine what this looked like without the mob talker.