Chapter 8

[The next morning]

The sunlight was pouring in from the window, its rays were dancing around the room. Although you couldn't see them, that faint glow of red caused your eyes to twitch.

'Ghmm' you groaned, every part of you wanted to put the light out and sleep some more. You went to move, but a foreign weight was holding you down. It was still very early, so your perception was terrible at the moment, so you couldn't tell where you were – well, you were in your bed of course. You could feel warmth across your legs, your arms were wrapped around something and your face was pressing against something soft, presumably your pillow.

There was another groan, but this time it wasn't yours. Without proper vision, you were blind, so you began to feel around for the edge of the bed. Oddly, you felt something like fabric, but unlike your bed, it was squishy; so, logically, you squeeze it.

'Mmm' the other voice went, a little higher in pitch then before; whatever you were touching was moving. You continued to move your hands around, you found a curve and followed it. You then touched something extra soft. 'Hah...' the voice went. You moved your other hand to find the other. Once they met, each one seemed to rest upon separate large and plump mounds. So, again, you squeezed.

'Kieh...' the voice went, this time as a moan. It had been long enough for your mind to think of something more logical, rather than blankly rummaging your hands around. You then opened your eyes, only to be greeted by a helpful fill of darkness. You tried to move your head, but this weight upon you was holding you down. You take one of your hands and push against the weight this time, it shifted in an instant. The dark veil that covered your eyes was gone, revealing what was upon you; it only took one glance to realise what it was.

It was Andr.

That lack of strength in the morning was pinning you down now. The shock of what you see was paralysing you. You desperately tried to move a hand, but you just tightened the hand which was clamped to her thigh. Her body seemed to stiffen from that, only making it harder to move. After another struggle, you take a moment to look upward. She was thankfully still asleep, but her face had turned a mild crimson. It took you a good minute or so to carefully manoeuvre yourself out of the bed.

'What... how...' Now that you were standing, it didn't take long for you to ask that. Before you could assess, Andr began to shift revealing her red and drooling face. Although she was still in a slumber, her mouth started to move.

'Come... back...' That soft voice sent a freezing sensation down your whole body. Once this sensation passes, you observed the scene: both your own and her clothing were untidy, you woke up sharing a bed, just what happened?

'Did we... uh?' You began to rack your brain. Faint images of the past day began to shuffle in your mind, then one appeared of the previous night. There was Andr, extreme exhaustion, a green light. You then placed a hand on your back. The memory of Andr infusing her pearl into your back reignited. That explained her drowsiness and unhealthy look, darkened sunken eyes. But the memory that explained why you woke up in Andr's bed still remained shrouded in mystery.

You decided to go downstairs to forget this little episode. You open the door and hear large amounts of chatter, many of them were talking about how large the house was.

'Morning' you yelled.

'Morning sir!' the group yelled back. Thankfully, you were beginning to get use to begin called sir. You had walked downstairs to get some breakfast, but only realising something.

'There's over two-hundred of them, how much food do we have?' You grabbed the nearest enderman and asked him to get the ambassador. He nods and vanished, then you luckily stumbled into John.