Chapter 6

[Andr's part, moments after teleporting]

The last thing she saw was your face in a blush, just before she teleported away into the bedroom she slept in the night before, immediately diving onto the bed, burying her face into the pillow.

'Oh, why did I do that?' she thought. She didn't know how to reward him, so she just did something that showed her gratitude. 'Well, I won't let him down! I'll get those pearls.' She stood up, but then a frown crossed her face. 'I just hope that some people are willing to help...' Andr looked out the window, the sun shined down on the world.

'I'll have to start there...' She walked to the window and closed her eyes, the sensation spread across her body, then she vanished.

About seven kilometres away, she reappeared at a particular mountain range. High up the cliff face was a cave opening which she stood inside. Andr dusts herself off and starts walking down the rocky hallway, the deeper she went, the cooler it seemed to get. After a couple of minutes of walking, the cave ended with a dead end with a single redstone torch. She grabs the little torch and lightly touched it onto marked stone above her head. Following this, a section of the cave wall began to shift and morph, revealing an opening. She placed the torch back into its original spot and walked through the opening and followed this new pathway.

'Who's there?' A voice rang out. Ahead of her, an enderman, wearing a set of leather armour and welding a stone sword and wooden shield, pointed his blade at her. After spotting that it was her, the enderman lowered his weapon. 'Oh, it's you Miss. Sorry, you startled me.' Andr walked to the enderman, thanked him for letting her pass and continued forward. Ahead of her, the cave rapidly expanded into a massive cavern filled with lights and buildings. Everywhere she looked, endermen were working alongside several other creatures like creepers, slimes, zombies and spiders and skeletons. She loved this place, this was where she was raised for as far back as she could clearly remember, a world deep underground from the creatures that were too sensitive to be in the sun. As Andr walked, she began to scan several street signs, but suddenly heard a high-pitched voice.

'AAANNNDDDRRRRR!' the voice squealed. She turns around to see a flash of green before both her and this green object fall to the floor. This green thing was another girl like Andr, although she was a little smaller the yourself.

'Cupa, get off me!' Andr said happily, she was glad to see her best friend again.

'NO!' Cupa yelled. She sat on top of Andr. 'I'm not moving until I get a greeting hug!' Cupa opened her arms into a hugging position. Cupa was a creeper, she had a green hoodie with the classic creeper face. She wore a green tank top and a pair of dark green short shorts, yet her amber hair and eyes clashed with the solid green colour. She was annoying, yet very playful and cheerful.

Andr surrendered with a smile and pulled Cupa into a big hug – much less crushing then the one she gave you. 'How've you been? You've been gone for some time now; it gets boring without you.' The two friends walk together and exchange stories about what happened while the other was away.

'After a while, you start to get bored of living here. I left to explore the world and find what I had been searching for.'

'Well? Did you find it?' Andr looks forward and slows her walking pace.

'Almost... someone very nice is helping me.' A picture of yourself entered her mind; she couldn't help but blush, but Cupa saw this and grinned.

'So, what's he like?' This question instantly caused Andr to recoil.

'He?! Who's like?!'

'You know, what's he like?' Andr looked away from Cupa, her face in a fluster.