Chapter 4: Starco First Date

It had been days after our favourite couple were together. At first there were some awkwards moments between them, but they realized that they didn't need to be nervous around each other becsuse it was like when they were friends but in addition holding hands and kissing. They couldn't be more happy enjoying their new relationship, even though they acted as a couple when they were friends, but our dorks were dumb to realize their feelings.

Now they decided to have their first date. They were excited for it. They wanted to have it on Earth. First they would go to the movies, to the amusement park an d finally having a picnic in the park watching the stars and Marco asking Star if she wanted to be his girlfriend.

Marco's Pov

I can't believe that today I will have my first date with Star. After we had been emotional. Me wanting to leave, she broke up with Tom and finally confessing our feelings. This night I will ask Star to be my girlfriend.

Star's Pov

I hope Marco will ask me out today after having a break of the turmoil of feelings. I feel bad about Tom but he knew all this time about my feelings for Marco. But it's time to forget about the past.

After they got up and got dressed they went to have breakfast with Eclipsa and Meteora.

When they saw each other immediately appeared a blush on their cheeks. They were still nervous.

Marco: -stuttering and blushing -Oh.. Morning Star

Star: -blushing- Hey Marco

Marco's Thoughts: Why I still getting nervous around Star? I should be relaxed but I'm feeling the opposite.

Star's Thoughts: Why am I still nervous around Marco? And on top of it, my heart is beating fast.

These two dorks couldn't stop looking each other.

Marco: So how did you sleep?

Star: I slept great.

Marco: Oh, cool.

Star: Marco relax. Don't be nervous -holds his hand- I know it's new this for us but act natural like when we were friends except that now we will hold hands and kiss. So relax.

Marco: Okay, you're right.-smiles-

Star: See.

Marco: Star, will you go out with me today?

Star: Are you asking me out?-smiles-

Marco: Of course..What else I was supposed to ask?

Star: Jaajja.-punchs his arm-I'm kidding

Marco: Ouch!!!. So will you?

Star: Yes, I will go out with you.

Marco: I'm happy to hear that.-smiles-

Star: So what did you plan for our date?

Marco: Well first we are going to the movies, second to the amusement park and the last thing is a surprised.

Star: Really? So what will be the surprised?

Marco: Sorry. But you will find out.

Star: But I wanna know..

Marco: No no no

Star: Pleaaaase (puppy eyes)

Marco: Don't do that! You know I can't resist that. But this time I'm not gonna fall for it.