III. The Swedish Job

Começar do início

Klaus started the engine. "Yeah, watch me." He drove off.

INT. ELLIOTT'S OFFICE

Lila pressed a small hot poker to Diego's wound and he gasped and screamed.

"Shh," Lila said. "Don't move. This thing is very finicky."

"What happened?" Diego asked as Lila used cotton balls and the small hot poker to patch him up.

"I saved your stupid life," Lila replied.

"Were you following me?"

"Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude, knife boy. If it wasn't for me, him and the little girl, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way."

Elisa smiled. "Well, I appreciate it. Diego, you're really an idiot sometimes, aren't you?"

Metal clinked and Diego asked, "Where are my clothes? The hell happened to my clothes?"

"I said, don't move!" Lila reminded him as he started sitting up and she pressed the small hot poker into his skin, causing it to sizzle and Diego to cry out in pain before passing out with a moan. "There. That's better."

Energy whooshed behind them.

Five sighed. "Oh. He isn't dead."

"Disappointed?" Lila questioned.

"Oh, to see you? Always." He picked up a piece.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package." Five put the gauze to his neck. "Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy. Or the other guy could."

Five sighed. "No, I just ran into an old family friend."

Diego snored softly.

Five looked at Elliott who was still tied up. "You didn't untie him?"

Lila looked up. "Was I supposed to?"

Tobias shrugged. "I don't know if we were. Sorry, this is all strange to me."

Elisa took his hand. "It's all right, dear."

EXT. ROAD - NIGHT

Vanya drove a dark road listening to I Don't Care What They Say About You by Mack & Gwen.

She noticed headlights and stopped. The milkman Swede walked towards her and cocked his gun before walking towards her. The bushes rustled and the two other Swedish men appeared. The three started shooting and Vanya put the pedal to the metal and gasped as she was shot at. She gasped and drove the car into a ditch. The engine sputtered and stalled.

The three blond men came closer.

Vanya exited the car and ran through a cornfield, being stalked by the three men. She paused and waited quietly. Close by, she heard a loud rustling and resumed her running, soon being shot at once again.

She came face-to-face with a gun and was soon surrounded. She stood and a man fired at her, but Vanya used the sounds around her, destroyed the bullet and knocked the man down before running once again.

INT. MORTY'S

Elliott ate a bowl of cereal as he listened to the radio.

An alarm started buzzing red and Elliott said, "Hey, we got one." He slid his chair. "Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

"Which one?" Five asked.

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar," Elliott replied.

"Good," Five said.