Lets be free ! Trip time ( Part 1)

DAY - 1

Third person POV:

With the success of their last exam, everyone had got even more excited for their trip... With breaking dawn, class D had gathered near the school ground waiting for their bus to arrive. Everyone had their cheerful faces lit up which was a rare sight to see for the end class. It was almost like the caged animals were out in open and their superiors being locked inside the school building..
Amidst the enthusiastic surrounding, a short teenage girl with lilac hair and grey ribbon around her hair, trodded upto Ayanoukouji.
She was none other than Arisu Sakayanagi of class A.
"You're Ayanoukouji Kiyotaka aren't you ?"
"Yes and you're Arisu, as I recall.."
" You all seem a lot excited about this stupid field trip of yours.." she said with her eyes suddenly showing a lot more than before
"Yeah, I guess, it's been long since we had a breath of fresh air..." Ayanoukouji replied in his monotonous tone.
" I expected at least you to know , of all people that all of this would be futile.. Your class is just a bunch of losers and still you dream of standing a chance against class A ! How pathetic....also how could you even agree to participate, when the stakes of the competition is beyond roof.. it might destroy your entire future.."
" Technically we haven't read the rules of this camp,nor it had been given to us, so it doesn't matter to us how exactly it's gonna affect our futures.." he replied
"And that stupid teacher of yours is expecting that y'all become smart by training in some lame forest.." she chuckled
" Genius is not something which would come by some kind of training.. It's what in the genes of your body passed on through generations and generations . It's impossible for an ordinary person to even comprehend that kind of talent.."
" You seem confident of yourself pretty much.. But it doesn't matter, my capabilities are far superior than yours in every single way..
I'll make sure you regret each word, you have said.." he said glaring at Arisu's eyes..
"Interesting, I'll be looking forward to see your disappointed faces at the end. Looks like you need to learn how to respect those above you without questioning.. Anyways, Enjoy your days while you still can."

With that the girl turned around and started walking back to the campus

.
The bus had arrived.. It is dawn as it trundles from the depot. Everyone awake. Everyone asleep. Their eyes are bleary, reactions slow, tiredness running in their veins just the same as their blood. It takes forever, it seems, to the passengers, for the old diesel engine to roar into life. When it does, a funny feeling comes, not excitement, though at first it appears that way. It's some relief, some fear, some excited for the place they head .Ahead is unknown, all they can do is pray for things to be better where they are heading for they cannot know what is on the other end. With the bus in motion, an emotional no-man's land takes hold in its myriad of manifestations, every person unique, destination known and unknown all at once.
Nagissa had started a history lecture about Mount Takao and Karma was probably sleeping in the front seat.. It took about two hours to reach the foothills of the mountain. Coming out of the bus the kids perceived the true creation, untouched by society and it's virtues.
The fluorescent blossom on the hill amid the grass and the meadow flowers, as if one day it sprung up from some precious seed. I guess what I'm saying is, it belonged there, and if it were absent, the picture of that landscape would be missing something very special. So though the timbers were aged and the sunshine that filtered through the leaves illuminated the dust like ethereal confetti , the leaves swinging created a perfect melody harnessing the energy and bringing joy to the faces mesmerized by its elegance..