Then let it be that way

Third person PoV :
Everyone waited curiously after class as for what their next step would be. The sun sank in the horizon and the dark beginning to take over..

Karma and Nagissa enters

" Hey , what's up with all the sad attitude.. Aren't you excited about the thrills of the summer camp."

" Sir, I think we are in a serious situation here.." hirata spoke..
"We know this school for a longer time than you guys and putting us up in such a situation makes no sense.. Either this school wants to get rid of us completely or it has some arranged some sort of a trap for us to loose all our points."

"I did ask some seniors about this camp but it was of no luck as none of their classes participated last year.. only the top schools send the students with high grades in order to maintain their superiority among others. And by the looks of my brother it seemed quite obvious that this is not an ordinary camp.." Horikita added

" I probably think that we should pass this camp..taking risks when we are at brink of expulsion seems like an absurd idea.." Nene said
( meanwhile discussion Ayanoukouji sitting at the last bench yawning..)
"Hey kiyotaka, u need to be a bit more active here..I mean we are doing this for the sake of the class" shouted Sudou.
"Oh, don't worry about me.. I'll agree to your decisions..just make it quick"

"Quiet everyone.." Karma began
" How pathetic !
Is this how you take up challenges.. collectively deciding on to take the easier way..
Even when you can see the opportunity to turn the game over, you still choose to stay out, weighing the the cost of consequences over the prize of victory..

"Those who decide to sit back and let the chips falling where they may, are destined for disappointment."

Do you still think that you have something to loose ?? ..sitting in this class.. I wouldn't find something more humiliating than just a bunch of scaredy cats trying to cover up their own weaknesses...
You may decide what you like but remember that if you want to grow, taking risks is what you need to learn ..
Come Nagissa, let's go.. I doubt we are needed here with this bunch of halfassed jerks.."

(Karma turned his back and started walking towards exit..)

"Excuse me,sir.. umm I wish to add something" Sakura Airi squeaked..
"What is it"
"I think the major problem is with the rules of the camp right.??.. so if somehow we manage to know the rules then we might be on the safer side..."
"Even I feel the same way.." kushida added..
" If we know the rules, we can atleast be prepared...I am ready to join the camp if we get to know about the rules.."
"Fair enough for me.." Yamauchi and Ike responded together..
"Even I'm in !!" Hirata said..
"What say class rep ?" He turned towards Horikita..
"Fine.. if everyone agrees then I am left with no choice..

"I Suzune Horikita , as class representative of class 1D would like to present an offer before you sir.. if you help us to get us to the rules., we are ready to join the summer camp."

All eyes were on karma now..
His stern dangerous look starts to change and turns into a sadist smile with fierce canines grinning...

"If that's the case.. then I'll help u to get to the rules but it's gonna be dangerous so prepare up ur asses and listen to my plan.."

                                                                                 ——————————————————