TWENTY

INSTAGRAM

—ethandolan

Liked by columbiarecords and 8,788,102 others ethandolan Just finished watching "Get Well Soon

ethandolan Just finished watching "Get Well Soon." Watch it. Out Friday! 09.07.18

View all 6,713,019 comments

nadiasrainz THE BEST GROUP
nadiaslover her smile...wow i'm soft :)))
onedirectionsmovieelover why did harry's label like the picture
lovelynadison THE GENES IN THIS FAMILY ARE IMMACULATE
dylanslips dylan and ethan would be a cute ass couple
liked by dylanaurora
nadiasblanket IANSNENNEN SHE AGREES
imisshadia fuck. she seems sm happier with out him
nadia thank u sm, e. i love you all 🌫.
sweetenersnadias I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY

Load More Comments

September 5

—givenchyofficial

Liked by harrystyles and 4,788,071 others givenchyofficial NADIA X GIVENCHY

givenchyofficial NADIA X GIVENCHY.
THE NEW FACE OF GIVENCHY.
CLOTHING LINE — COMING OUT TOMORROW!

View all 789,126 comments

blessnadiaaa SO YOUR TELLING ME WHEN GETTING A DOCUMENTARY AND A CLOTHING LINE FROM GIVENCHY AND SHES THE NEW FACE?! wow. we're getting good things tm
lovemehardernadia I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!
goodnightnnadia STUNNING BB
harrysmotivation AND HARRY LIKED. TFFFFFFF
liamsdirectoon00 THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Load More Comments

September 6

—enews nvm

Liked by laylabarrison and 10,789,019 others enews BREAKING NEWS! Famous director and film producer, Grayson Dolan has passed away

enews BREAKING NEWS! Famous director and film producer, Grayson Dolan has passed away. No details yet on what could have caused his death. He was engaged and expecting a child with
singer-songwriter Nadia Desiervo. Link in bio for more details.

View all 6,677,103 comments

nadisonheart NO NO NO. this can't be fucking real. please let this be a fucked up joke.
nadiashealing my heart breaks for nadia and his family. their family was just getting started. another precious soul taken too soon
hadiasromance as much as i always wanted harry and nadia to get back together, i knew grayson made her happy and she deserved to m be with someone like him.
resourcenadison i can't believe this. i'm in shock. why him?
heartsofnadison rip king, don't worry, we'll take care of your girls for you <3 pls watch over them
nadisonschild the fact that his last instagram post was a picture of nadia breaks my heart even more

Load More Comments

September 7

*。
₊̣̇. PLAYLIST THREE

∗ ❥ ҉ ONE — SUCCESSFUL
₍˄💅🏼·͈༝·͈˄🎀*₎ › ariana grande
yeah, it feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful, i'm so successful. and, girl, you too, you are so strong and beautiful and so successful, i'm so successful.

∗ ❥ ҉ TWO — YOU BROKE ME FIRST
₍˄📝·͈༝·͈˄💔*₎ › tate mcrae
what did you think would happen? what did you think would happen? i'll never let you have it, what did you think would happen? now suddenly you're asking for it back, could you tell me where you'd get the nerve? yeah, you could say you miss all that we had but i don't really care how bad it hurts when you broke me first.

∗ ❥ ҉ THREE — MAIN THING 
₍˄🥂·͈༝·͈˄🌙*₎ › ann marie
i wanna be your escape. when you feel the walls are closing in, i wanna heal your pain. baby, you know you can call on me. baby, we're one in the same, you know i get you like you get me. boy, fuck what they say, we gonna them hate. cause you know if nobody got you, you know i do. i won't judge you, i got a past too. i won't change only if you stay the same.

∗ ❥ ҉ FOUR — STORY OF ANOTHER US
₍˄🍵·͈༝·͈˄💚*₎ › 5 seconds of summer
memories are pay-per-view, it costs too much to think of you, i'm hanging by a thread. an epilogue before we're done, a sequel to what we've begun, i'm hanging by a thread. and now before our hope is lost, my heart is here at such a cost, tell me if you wanted it all.

∗ ❥ ҉ FIVE — STYLE
₍˄🩰·͈༝·͈˄🧴*₎ › taylor swift
take me home, just take me home. yeah, just take me home. oh, cause you got that james dean daydream look in your eye, and i got that red lip classic thing that you like. and when we go crashing down, we come back every time cause we never got out of style.

∗ ❥ ҉ SIX — STONE COLD
₍˄💗·͈༝·͈˄🧚🏻*₎ › demi lovato
stone cold, baby. god knows i try to feel happy for you, know that i am even if i can't understand. i'll take the pain, give me the truth. me and my heart will make it through. if happy is her, i'm happy for you. don't wanna be stone cold, stone. i wish i could mend this but here's my goodbye. oh, i'm happy for you know that i am even if i don't understand, if happy is her. if happy is her, i'm happy for you.

∗ ❥ ҉ SEVEN — THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY 
₍˄🏵·͈༝·͈˄🧡*₎ › brielle von hugel  ( cover )
all this money can't buy me a time machine, no. i can't replace you with a million rings, no. i should have told you what you meant to me, no, cause now i'll pay the price cause in another life, i would be your girl. we keep all our promises, be us against the world. in another live, i would make you stay so i don't have to say you were the one that got away, the one that got away.

∗ ❥ ҉ EIGHT — BEST THING I NEVER HAD
₍˄🍄·͈༝·͈˄🍃*₎ › beyoncè
i wanted you bad, i'm so through with that cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing i never had. i said you turned out to be the best thing i never had, and i'll never be the best thing you never had. oh baby, i bet it sucks to be you right now. i know you want me back, it's time to face the facts that i'm the one that's got away. lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life, thank god i found the good in goodbye.

∗ ❥ ҉ NINE — TIO
₍˄☁️·͈༝·͈˄🕯*₎ › zayn
i can taste it on your mouth and i can't leave it, you're a freak like me, can't you see? we work this something out and i'm believing you get off of me, it's like cheating. i just wanna watch you when you take it off, take off your makeup, baby, take it off. i just wanna watch you when you take it off, take off all your clothes and watch you take them off.

∗ ❥ ҉ TEN — RAINDROPS ( AN ANGEL CRIED )
₍˄🌦·͈༝·͈˄👼🏻*₎ › ariana grande
when raindrops fell, down from the sky; the day you left me, an angel cried. oh, she cried. an angel cried. she cried.