An extremely angry and hurt Sidharth declines the offer point blank and says he wishes to be no part of any such show.

The creative team then offers him an option to host the show, which too gets declined by him.

He clearly informs them that he would not be part of this show in any capacity and gets up to leave the confession room. While leaving the team informs him to send in Shehnaaz to take the discussion forward.

As soon as he steps out, he sees an eager Shehnaaz waiting nervously for him outside the confession room. His heart aches at the sight of her understanding fully well what she has stepped into and slowly anger replaces his sadness.

Shehnaaz gives him a confused smile and says, 'Kya hua, tujhe bhi offer kiya na? Tu bhi rahega na mere saathe...?'

Sidharth retorts, 'Kyun mujhe kyun rehna hai...ayenge tere liye kitne chahne wale...Tujhe attention denge...pamper karenge...Mein kyun rahu...meri zarrorat hai hi nahi tujhe...'

Shehnaaz, "Tu kya bol raha hai...Mujhe kuch nahi samajh aa rahi...'

Sidharth grabs her shoulders will full force, shakes her and says, 'Agar samjah mein nahi aata to kisne bola tha contract sign karne? Ya fir sab kuch samajhti hon tum aur mere samne natak kar rahi ho...'

His tone rattles her and he continues, 'Abb mere samne khari mat raho...Andar jao..Bula rahe hai tumhe...'

As if walking in a dream Sana walks inside and as soon as she sees the members of the creative team, says 'Sidharth kya bol raha hai ki log ayenge mere liye...Aur woh nahi hoga...Kya ho raha hai...'

The team lead smiles at her and says, 'Kuch nahi ho raha hai Shehnaaz...public demand ko dekh kar hum logo ney kuch changes kiye concept mein, tumhe to pata hi hai na ki Sidharth kitna bada star hai to usko iss show ka hissa nahi hona kyunki tum aur Paras lead mein ho....Abhi hum logo ko ek promo shoot karna hai...jis mein tumhari shaadi ki baat hogi aur tumhe sharmana hai aur yeh bolna hai kiya logo ko yeh show zaroor dekhna hai...shaadi ki bare mein baat karna hai...aur tum paiso ki chinta mat karo...humlog tumko bara star banayenge...'

A sudden dread followed by a sinking feeling engulfs Sana and she loses her calm, she says, 'Aap logo ney to bola tha ki koi comedy show hoga aur mein aur Pars judge honge...'

The team lad quickly cuts her and says, 'haa concept decide hi ho raha hai, Sana aur tumhe bohot bada offer diya hai hum logo ney...Iski respect karo aur abhi promo shoot karlo...baad mein bahar aane key baad sab kuch decide hoga..'

Shehnaaz says, "Mujhe nahi samajh aa rahi...Mein bahar aakar apne family sey baat karkey shoot kar lungi...Abhi mujhe thorasa time de dijiye...'

The team lead makes an angry retort and says, 'Tumahare hoisaab sey to humlog schedule nahi plan kar sakte hai na Sana...Promos jaane hai...ek chota sa shoot karne mein kya dikkat...Waise bhi tumne contract sign kiya hua hai...contract tutne ka fine 2 crore hai jo tumhe 24 hours mein pay karne hai...'

A sudden chill pass through her spine and she helplessly look at them and then reluctantly agrees to shoot the promo.

She completes the shoot as if in a daze and as she returns back to the house, goes looking for Sidharth and finds him sitting in a corner in the garden area, head held low, crestfallen.

She rushes towards him and says a timid, 'Sidharth'

Sidharth raises his head and stares at her and soon his eyes fill up with anger and hatred and he says, 'Mujhe koi baat nahi karni...mujhe irritate mar karo...'

He then gets up and starts walking towards the house but is stopped by Shehnaaz from behind as she hugs him tight and buries her face in his back. Soon her body starts shaking and she breaks down in gut-wrenching tears.