❄️The start of a Snow Day... / Back in the Enchanted Forest 🌟

The room felt rather chilly the next day. It was still dark, not yet sunrise.

Through the large window, we witnessed the beginnings of a beautiful snowfall.

Bruni hopped frantically from place-to-place, so excited to see the snow again.

As soon as we got up, Iduna and I gazed through the window in awe.

"Wow!" we responded in unison. It was beautiful, unexpected, and what was even better, I was sharing this moment with Iduna, someone who really does love snow.

"I wish we could take a photograph of the snow. Does the mobile phone have a camera?" Iduna suggested.

"It's amazing- and yes, it does have a camera! We could take some photos outside too."

Iduna had a fascinating awareness of the future. As I complimented her on that, she smiled humbly, as we continued staring at the falling snow through the window until the sunrise.

A stunning yellow glow emerged from the horizon; it was beautiful!

For breakfast we had some Weetabix, plus some tea to warm us up.

Afterwards, we discovered the upstairs of the house. The style was light and spacious, and very tidy.

There was even a bedroom and en-suite for us each! Even Bruni's room accommodated him specially.

On each bed, there lay various items. There were some perfectly-sized clothes for the two days ahead, including a coat, woolly hat, scarf and gloves.

It was remarkable to find that things had already been considered, still giving us the freedom to do almost whatever we liked during our stay.

"Wow, even more snow has fallen!" I noticed from a nearby window.

The snow blanketed the garden and embellished the trees.

Iduna smiled and mentioned of how this reminded her of Elsa, her "little snow". It was heartwarming to hear, yet I could sense the sadness in how she had become even further away from her closest family members.

Moments later, we heard Ryder speaking as he came to join us upstairs.

"It's snowing! I thought it was summer though. Hm, perhaps that's what time travel can do to the weather. Oh, hi- good morning!"

"Good morning, Ryder!" Iduna and I responded in union. Bruni also hopped to greet him.

"Thanks for leaving breakfast out for me. At first I was confused by what "Weetabix" was, but it was quite good after all."

I chuckled. "You're welcome."

"So, now we've all had our Weetabix," Iduna added ingeniously, "let's go and enjoy the snow!"

Enchanted Forest

"Ohh yes, the spirits told me that too! Then Bruni disappeared. What a spectactular show that was!" Olaf responded.

Elsa grinned. "It truly was! Olaf, sorry to do this again, but I need you to go back to Arendelle. Tell Anna about the great news!"

"Busy, busy, busy! See you later, Elsa."

"Bye Olaf, see you later. Remember to come back with Anna, Kristoff and Sven in 3 hours' time!"

"Will do!" Olaf responded as he was once again whisked away by Gale.

Thanks to the spirits, Elsa had been informed that Bruni and Ryder had time-travelled to the future. They would safely return in a couple of hours, along with whatever items they had with them.

About an hour had passed so far since they both disappeared, yet they had already spent a day in the alternate future.

What was even more magnificent was that Iduna was there with them. 

So Ryder was safe, and Iduna was alive. Yelana was stunned.

"I will explain what I was told by the spirits. Bruni, the fire spirit, was also involved,  before disappearing to the same location."

Elsa elaborated on how the spirits had foretold the journey of Ryder, Bruni, and her mother Iduna, into the future.

"Well, if it was the spirits who told you this, I trust it. But how could you tell it was Iduna, your mother?" questioned Yelana.

"I'm sure it was-"

"But Elsa," Honeymaren joined in, "what if that's the spirit of your mother with Ryder and Bruni?"

Elsa sighed. "When I went to Ahtohallan for the first time, Mother was singing at the same time, with me. It sounded new, with some words from the lullaby, but also words that made perfect sense with what I sang. 

At the time, I was just so happy to find myself and hear from her, but since then, I've realised that Mother must still be out there, that she has been calling from somewhere connected to Ahtohallan."

Another Northuldra gently approached Elsa and whispered, "If Iduna is alive, I'll be overjoyed."

"Thank you," Elsa replied with a hopeful smile.

Those who were awake at the time in the Enchanted Forest vowed to stay up until Ryder and Bruni returned, hoping that Ryder would also confirm that Iduna was with them in-person.

Elsa wished for it to snow wherever Mother was, and it was granted, of course.