Prologue

Idol Series #1: Let me love you (Finished)

Idol Series #2: Your eyes tell (On going)

Idol Series #3: I need you (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #4: Memories With You (Coming Soon)

Idol Series #5: Still With You (Coming Soon)

Disclaimer: This book is work of fiction/fanfiction. Everything that comes out and happened here are pure imagination. Any scenes here that you have read or watched in others are all coincidence, they are all ideas and plans of the author.

Please don't steal someone else work, it was considered as plagiarism.

This is also contains mature themes and strong language. So, if you don't want to read any of this, I'm gonna advice you this early to stop reading and find another book that is suitable for your taste but I will be happy if you continue reading and support this.

Everyone is not perfect so you'll encounter some grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Also, your reactions would be nice if I get to know about it so don't hesitate to leave a comment. I can interact or communicate there with you.

Also, I just want to remind you all that the timeline in Idol Series from 1-5 are all the same and connected. If you suddenly got confused please just ask in the comment section or just re-read the other books since all of the books contains spoilers for the upcoming books.

________________________

"And cut! That's all for today's shoot of you, Ms. Lisa." Our director said when I finished shooting my part on our MV Ddu-du-Ddu-du.

"Thank you, everyone." I politely bowed down to them as I exit the background I was being filmed earlier.

"Lisa, you have a client. The client chose you to made the design of its house." My manager informed me while I'm drinking a water.

"Why me? And how that client knew I am an architect? Only few people knew I graduated with a course of architecture." I asked as I suddenly felt weird.

"I don't know, your agency just called me minutes ago. They said it was a big client who's willing to pay in any amount." Manager said.

Sighed. "Oh? Jennie unnie!" I called when I saw her entering the room. I also waved at her before talking to manager-nim.

"Okay, fine. Tell the client I need to meet him or her later at my apartment 7pm sharp." I said before running towards Jennie unnie.

"Lisa! Congrats! You have finished shooting your parts!" Jennie unnie hugged me before giving me a box that made me confused.

"Thank you, unnie! You're next on filming! Leave your little cutie to me, I'll take care of her while you're busy on your shoot." I smiled.

"Thanks, Lali. You're the best!" Jennie unnie smiled.

It was a relieved that the old Jennie unnie is gone. She smiled a lot now and she's starting to be talkative too.

"Anyways, what's this unnie?" I ask showing her the box she gave to me.

"Oh, that's your favorite cheesecake!" She said that made me stop.

It wasn't my favorite cake flavor. It's Jungkook's favorite cake, we used to eat those...