Untitled Part 8

Marinette looked at him in shock. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, "Marinette! Wake up, help him!" Said Tikki, grabbing her holders hand to calm her down.
Marinette soon snapped out of her trance and rushed to his side. "Mr Robin?" She said shaking him slightly before a frustrated Tikki flew into her face. "He's passed out Marinette! He cant reply!" 

She then rushed to the first aid kit in her room, quickly getting a gauze, running back she quickly knelt down. She didn't understand why she was acting like this but it didn't matter, his life was in danger.

Cleaning the wound and bandaging it, Marinette soon turned to look at his face. His lips were busted and he had a bruise around his left eye. There was a huge scratch on his jaw which went down his neck. Cleaning those as well she went back to get smaller bandages and some cream for the bruise.

She then went to get her phone, typing a quick how to get blood off your carpet, she anxiously waited tapping her foot. Damn that hotel WiFi! She thought as she looked back down. Wasn't it harder to get blood off the carpet once it starts to set in?

When it finally showed up she dashed to the bathroom, completely forgetting of Robin, lying there dying as she ran. OK, maybe she did remember that Robin was in the same room as her and she just chose to ignore it, there was a bigger problem than that right now.

She quickly grabbed a spare toothbrush, scrubbing the carpet until the blood finally was off. Although it was a slightly darker shade than the rest of the carpet, no one would realize that right?

Well when one very certain Chloe Bourgeois walked into the room with her perfectly manicured nails and curlers in her hair screamed as she saw the stain, Marinette rushed forwards and muffled it, making wild gestures with her hands to emphasize not freaking out.

"Why is there THE ROBIN in your room and was there blood on the carpet?" Chloe whispered, shaking her head. "You know murder is illegal, if the police find out that you murdered one of Gotham's vigilantes I'm not going to be able to bail you out."

"I don't need you to bail me out and I didn't kill him!" Chloe eyed her sideways, "so all of a sudden a very unconscious Robin flew into the room and stained your carpet?" She gasped, sputtering, "how did you see the stain I-." 

Chloe flipped her hair, "puh-lease, you could see that stain from miles away. Learn from the master." Sashaying to the bathroom she came back with a white towel, frowning at the stain she turned around to look at Marinette. "Did you scrub darling? Cause you're supposed to blot, not scrub." 

After blotting and rinsing the towel several times the stain was gone, met with a smug looking Chloe. "So how exactly did you know how to take of the blood?" Marinette asked, making Chloe pale a little. "We'll save that story for later, now what to do with boy wonder."

Both girls turned to look at Robin who looked slightly better than before. "So who's going to clean him?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T UPDATE IN A LONG TIME MY SCHOOL WAS TAKING UP TOO MUCH OF MY TIME!!!!!!! Btw thank you guys so much for the support! I've realized that there are a lot more comments than before so thank you guys so much!

-Bug out!