Wheres my backup coffee!!!

When Marinette went back home to say that she was horrified about the accusation was an understatement. How could Alya turn her back on her own boyfriend of 2 YEARS by just some well timed words, but most of all she felt terrible about the fact that she was the one to break the ship that she had sailed by having Nino a part of the mess.

But she couldn't focus on that for too long since her class trip was coming up. She had chosen the farthest place from Paris, which was both educational and far away from Hawk moths' area of akumatizations so she had picked Gotham. She had also worked hard for earning the amount needed to bring her entire class plus two teachers and she was exhausted.

When she was done writing her email on why her class should be able to go Gotham and had sent it, she fell off her chair in exhaustion with Tikki laughing quietly behind her. "Tikki- " she groaned "help me, I can't get up" with that, Tikki burst out laughing, earning a playful glare from Marinette.

When she finally got up, she'd gotten an email saying that the results would come tomorrow. She suddenly looked anxious. The playful smile was gone from her face as she thought too hard about the possibilities. What if they couldn't go to the Wayne Enterprises, since she was the only person doing all the fundraising and all the stuff to go she didn't have time to make a backup plan just in case they couldn't go.

As soon as Tikki saw her holder looking anxious, she swiftly went next to her and began telling her encouragements "Your email was amazing Marinette! I'm sure that they'll pick your class. After all writing, all the accomplishments that your class has done was a good way to bring light to your classmates! Although you could've added more of your accomplishments as well Marinette." Tikki added, remembering that the only thing that she had written about herself was that she had designed for a few celebrities.

Marinette gave Tikki a small smile in return to her encouragements, happy that at least Tikki was there to help her. (Chloe's with her mom after Marinette helped them get together, and now once a week they go somewhere together to reestablish the mother and daughter bond.)

"I hope so." was all Marinette said before she went to her bed to sleep ready for another day of hate that she was going to receive.

_______________________________________________________________________

When Marinette reached the school, she was wrapped in an enormous hug from Chloe as she gushed about all the things that she had done with her mother on the trip. When they reached the class, Chloe then took out a beautifully wrapped gift which she handed to Marinette "A souvenir from my trip." Was all she said before giving Marinette a sly smile.

When they both sat down with Chloe, pretending that she was busy looking at her phone while she was actually watching Marinette from the corner of her eyes as she carefully unwrapped the gift. Gently folding the wrapping paper as she stared at the box in her hands.

When she finally opened the box, she let out a soft gasp as she looked at the glass figure of ladybug. Since the glass was cut like crystals, the edges sparkled. When Marinette looked up, all she could say was a small thank you as she admired it.

After a long time looking at the gift, she realized that there were several pairs of eyes boring into her, making her have a prickly, uncomfortable feeling. When she looked up, she saw her classmates glaring at her as Alya and Lila went up the stairs towards her.

"Marinette." Lila said, voice sickly sweet. "Lila," she said politely, nodding her head in Lila's direction. "Since Lila has arthritis, she can't write her essay and so you're going to write it for her. Also, her birthday's coming up so you better have a 4 tier cake with different flavors in each layer." Alya demanded. She then showed Marinette an enormous wedding cake with ribbons, flowers and pearls decorating the cake before walking off with Lila on her arms, not giving Marinette time to say anything.

Just when Alya was sitting down with Lila bragging about all the celebrities that would be there, a voice cut through the air "that would be around 101.10 euro." which made Alya freeze before she turned around to glare at Marinette. "Don't be like that Marinette, you made all of our cakes for free there's no reason for Lila to have to pay after all, you live in a bakery! All the pastries and goods that you bring to school should be free-"

"No, this cake is a 4 tier cake which could feed around a 100 people and the amount of money that will be used on the cake is expensive, plus i gave you a discount, it's usually a lot more than this so either you pay for the cake or you go to a different bakery. Not that it's going to be cheaper though."

Which just fueled the class's anger. Which also ended up with them calling Marinette selfish, jealous and a bitch, which of course was normal, so she had an easy time ignoring them. Chloe just sighed from the seat beside her, muttering about how Marinette was sunshine incarnated and how she should be allowed a chance to drill the classmates.

Marinette, meanwhile, was silently laughing as she took out her phone as she tweeted:

@NettieBringsDuPain I think I forgot to drink coffee this morning #iNeedMyFuckingCoffee #HowDidIForgetToDrinkCoffe #Coffee #ImNotGoingToMakeItToday

Just as she tweeted she had an instant reply.

@queenbitch where tf is your backup coffee #YesSheHasABackupCoffee #CantBelieveSheForgot

@NettieBringsDuPain I think I forgot that as well #ShitIForgotMyBackupCoffee #WtfDoIDO

@queenbitch how about ur backups backup #YesSheHasAround3Backups #She'sFuckingParanoid #GodSaveUsAll #CoffeeNetteHasComeback

@NettieBringsDuPain ... Shit. anyone with free coffee? #DontHaveTimeToAddMoreHashtags #ActuallyIDo #PrayForMeImGonnaGetKilled

After she sent out the last tweet ready to see the twitter mess she had created, Chloe playfully pushed her as she laughed. "Why are you tweeting while we could've made the doom of Lila Rossi" huffed Chloe as she playfully glared at Marinette.

"Let me have one go at her pleaaasssee." Chloe added playfully, happy to see Marinette being herself again."Let me see..." Marinette said tapping her fingers to her chin as though she was thinking, "Nope" she said, popping the p and laughing as she saw Chloe giving her puppy dog eyes (what was it with blondes and puppy dog eyes.)

Now as she looked at Chloe, she realized that Lila coming wasn't such a bad thing after all.

1152 words wow, I'm actually able to do what I said I'll do (write at least 1000 words each chapter) anyway miraculous ladybug isn't mine and I'm only using them for this fanfiction. Also, I really enjoyed writing the twitter convo parts so you'll be expecting more in the future! Ps the twitter account name wasn't created by me I saw a fanfic with it and I loved the name so I used it. The fanfics name is #NewestWayne is trending folks by Fanfiction_artist_Prototype on ao3 make sure to read it!

BUG OUT!!!