A little bit of stalking won't hurt right?

"You really shouldn't let them go that easy Mari, what would you do if he ended up dead or worse?" Chloe looked at her in disapproval, as Marinette just rolled her eyes playfully. "That's why we're going to follow him of course." 

She laughed slightly as Chloes eyes lit up in excitement, "THIS IS WHY WE'RE FRIENDS" Chloe squealed, already calling out pollen. Marinette walked over to the window and closed the curtains before the flash of light from transforming lit up the streets. 

"We need to be careful though, it'll be weird to see ladybug and queen bee away from Paris."  Chloe nodded, too excited to reply. It had been a while since they'd last transformed after all. 

Marinette threw her yo-yo on a nearby lamppost and jumped out, gracefully landing on a nearby building with barely a thud. Chloe landed soon afterwards, graceful but not quiet having the flexibility and smoothness as Marinette. 

He's over there she pointed out, there was already quiet a distance even with him being injured. She let out a quiet sigh of relief, glad that he wasn't dead in a ditch yet.

Until he lost his balance and nearly toppled over the edge. Marinette threw her yo-yo as far as she could and swung over until she saw that he'd regained his balance, so during mid swing she swung her legs and used the momentum from her swing and threw her yo-yo again, and did a sharp u-turn. 

Chloe quickly caught up to her and looked at her with adoration, "god you're amazing." 

Marinette blushed a little from the compliment, "thanks but now we've lost track of where he is." 

"Darling he'll be fine, don't worry too much. Let's just go back and take a break." 

"Sure." Marinette said, giving her a small smile. 

"Now let's go and have some tea, I'm sure there must be somewhere which is still open." 

Two chapters for you guys since I've been gone for like 9 months- IM SORRY OK I DIDNT MEAN TO LIKE MAKE YOU GUYS SUFFER OR SOMETHING. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K+ READS YALL ARE MAKING ME CRY I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS WELL

BUG OUT