Untitled Part 12

"You look dead in the eyes." 

"As if you look any better" 

Marinette looked at herself in the mirror and frowned a little. She really didn't look any better, the sudden arrival of robin had shocked her and the following him afterwards had drained her of energy. 

Chloe seemed the same as well. There were dark circles forming under her eye and she didn't have the spark that was there when they were transformed. 

Marinette gave her a tired smile, " well we better get going, I'm starving." 

Chloe just nodded, adding concealer under her eyes, she followed Marinette. 

Breakfast was nice, sure the croissants weren't as good as the ones at home but it was still undeniably good. The cookies where amazing though, the chocolate oozing out as you take a bite. Marinette was sure that she was melting from now good they were. Making a mental note to ask a cook about how they made them she sneaked more then a few cookies for tikki, knowing fully well that she was going to love it. 

Soon after, the tour guide was calling them over to form a line. They'll be going over to a park which was well known for their more then healthy plants and, if the rumors where true, was taken care of by green ivy. 

So maybe this part of the trip was more of Marinette wanting to meet green ivy and hopefully Harley Quinn rather then for educational purposes. But no one really needed to know that. 

When they reached there Marinette could already feel a slight pull from the plants outside. Maybe it was because of tikki, she was the goddess of creation after all. 

The park was amazing though. It looked like it came right out of a book, it was more of a surprise that she wouldn't be able to find any fairies there. 

There were watering cans which looked like small houses and small garden gnomes here and there. Marinette almost felt like a little kid in her fantasy world. 

It seemed like Nino was enjoying this a lot more then the others as well. His eyes were  huge. It looked like he was trying to take in everything from his surroundings. And he looked so at ease. After a while he shut his eyes. Taking a deep breath and taking in the fresh air around him.

He looked so peaceful and with the sun shining on his caramel brown skin, he looked almost angelic. 

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Alya staring wistfully at him, maybe it was because she sensed Marinette looking at her she quickly looked away. Soon following Lila as she acted as though she was an expert on plants.

If only Alya was out of Lila's grasp, she was certain that they could get back together. 

When she looked back again at Nino, he was staring at the spot where Alya was a few moments earlier. 

She wished that those two could get back together soon. 

Did anyone notice how I steered around how queen bee travels? Like I forgot how she gets around, I haven't been watching miraculous in a while and some things have seemed to have slipped out of my mind, if anyone knows how she moves around can you tell me? Thanks I guess. Anyways BUG OUT