Chapter 26

Miognette's POV

♠️

I woke up and felt a heavy obecjt wrapped around my body. I turned to the other direction and jumped when I saw Gio so close to me.

He was so close that I felt his minty breath on my nose.

I stared at him and started to admire his handsome features.

He looks so peaceful. Then My mind drifted off to the inicident last night.

I blushed and thought,
No! Oh no. We did it. We had it. It was it. We did it. FUCK! 

Noooo. Is that bad or is it good? Oh no. What do I do. Was that a dream? I hope it was a dream. I lift the blanket covering my body and saw noting but my naked body.

Fuck. It wasnt a dream. Oh god.

I got up slowly, being incredibly careful not to wake Gio up, and went to the bathroom. I drew a bath and recollected last nights incident.

I remembered how I thought how hot Gio was and how we had sex. Ugh god can the land just swallow me whole? Jesus christ.

The whole time I was taking a bath my mind wandered and thought about last night.

"Oh God." I said and sank my whole body into the water.

When I got out of the bath, I saw an empty bed and wondered where Gio was. I went downstairs and saw him on the balcony lighting a cigarette.

"Gio?" I called out and slowly tiptoed to the balcony.

He turned around and gave me a teasing smile.

"Never knew there was a perverted side of you." He teased.

I blushed at his comment and clapped back.

"I was High on whatever you mixed with the thing!" I exclaimed.

To be completely honest, I hated that I wasn't mad at him. For some reason I want to but I just can't. I mean it's not weird for a married couple to have sex right? BUT we're not actually Married married, we're just married.

I was quickly snapped back when Gio asked if I was alright.

"Yeah, I-Im good." I said in excuse

"So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked calmly and put out the cigarette he was puffing.

"Hmm...I wanted to make something, I mean there's a huge kitchen here it would be a waste to not use it. If that's okay." I said

"Sure. List down the ingredients and I'll order them." He said and shot me a caring look.

With him like this I find it hard to believe that he's a Mafia Don.

I went and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down my special ingredients for pancakes.

Ingredients:
Flour
Eggs
Butter
Whipped Cream
Milk
Raspberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Baking powder
Powdered sugar
Mable syrup

I gave the list to Gio and he immediately called the front desk to send the stuff.

I got changed and Gio went to his room to grab some clothes and take a shower too. Which brought me to wonder, why would he want 2 rooms? I mean this place can CLEARLY accommodates more than 2 people.