Chapter 6

Miognette's POV

I stared hard at the white marble floor. Sweat ran down my back. Scared and confused about the decision I'm about to make.

"We don't have all day Mia bella" He said with a smirk.

"You.." I said in a voice only I could hear.

"What? I can't hear you?" He mocked

"You. I'd rather be used by you."

"Heh. Thats what I thought." He stood from the sofa and put an arm round my shoulder.

"You heard her." He faced the group of men wearing a scowling face.

"Tsk. We won her first, so we should be the one to use her as we please." The guy in a red suit dared to talk back.

He just stood there silent. Staring at the man.

"W-what y-you looking at p-pretty boy? right? ha" The man said trying to act tough and laughed with his friends but failed miserably.

When he turned his head towards the 6'7 man beside me. Suddenly , he went down on his knees and apologized.

What the hell? I peeked at Mr. De la Spades and instantly sent a cold chill down my spine, my legs trembling. I was shaking vigorously.

The look..the look on his face is terrifying. Even though his face was completely neutral, his eyes, his eyes says it all. His eyes is filled with anger and hatred, It could send your soul down to hell.

So this is the wrath of a De la Spades. I never imagined how terrifying it was.

"Get out." He said calmly.

With that, the group went out in a hurry.

"Now that's settled." He said loosing his tie up.

"How are you gonna repay me?"He said messing his hair.

"Im gonna work for you, until my dept is repaid" I said facing the floor.

"Diletto, you'll be dead and still owe me. You see, the bid money and the Ming Dynasty Vase will cost you, 2.4 Billion Euros."

My jaw dropped after what he liquidated in front of me. The VASE! How could I forget the vase.

"I dont care, I'll work for you till the end of time" I said completely determined.

He stood there laughing.
"I have a proposition Diletto" He said walkingtowards me in a slow pace.

"What is it?" I replied stepping back until I reached the hard cement wall.

He placed his hand on the wall trapping me in it. He pulled his face closer to mine. Our lips was inches away from kissing each other. I could smell his fresh minty breath on my face.
"Marry me." He said and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~
How's the chapter? Sorry My lazy ass forgot to publish this. I was suppose to publish this Last month sorry Im stupid but hey. Atleast I did. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PROMISEEE