Chapter 7: work/date night?

Welcome back to another chapter I can't think of chapter names again I am trying my best-
Cooked onions are tasty-

Lefty's pov

My alarm clock woke me up, I wanted to stay in bed but I knew I had to get up for work and besides. Work isn't that bad now that rockstar freddy is in jail I've been happy, I kept yawning and got dressed,

Marti was already awake considering we work at the same pizzirea.

He always wakes up early to make everyone food and drinks "morning little brother did you have a good sleep?" I nodded and flopping on the chair being sleepy, he handed me my favorite milkshake that I drink on my way to work.

I looked around as I slowly drank my vanilla milkshake, "today I'm driving you to work because you still don't have a license yet to drive a car"

I nodded and got up from the chair, dad woke up so he walked to the kitchen "well good morning to you 2 I hope today something will happen" he was sleepy like all of us "bye dad" we hugged dad and got out the door, finally getting to the car I heard Marti saying something about prison but I was to tired to listen so I just put my sit belt on and drank my milkshake.

The ride was quiet I could only hear my milkshake and the car moving, once we got to the rode Marti started to ask me questions "hey lefty what do you think will happen today?" "I don't know Marti please stop asking questions it's the morning" he always asks questions that I don't have the answer to "but it's fun to annoy you in the morning and beside its quiet in the car" "music?" mumbling trying not to fall asleep in the car.

When we got to the pizzirea I finished my milkshake and threw it to the trash, I love vanilla milkshakes they are the best.

I should stop talking about milkshakes before I anger molten for not coming in early, I wimpored a little when I heard the door open so I went in and to my surprise it was molten telling everyone what to do.

He had a jacket with sleeves, his black arm was showing. I can't wait to ask him out on a date but I don't have the encourage to ask.

He finally noticed me and called me over and I wonder why he did, is it because the scar on my neck?! I forgot to hide it. While I was in my thoughts he just looked at me in confusion, he ahamed to get my attention so I broke out of my thoughts. "lefty?" "yes?" he raised an eyebrow and I gotta admit that was a bit hot.

There was a bit of silence.

Molten freddy's pov

I raised an eyebrow in confusion of why isn't he responding so I just ignored it, his clothes were different looking compared to those hoodies he wore.

The outfit looked new and It suits him "lefty you will be replacing rockstar freddy since he is in jail now" he just looked happy and I liked that, made me smile a little bit too.

There was security cameras in the office I'm guessing it's for watching everyone, and there's papers well this is gonna take me awhile to be the boss.

There's a speaker and it is used to call people into my office when they do something wrong my dad told me at home, I'm not a child anymore so I can remember what he said,

I have the encouragement to ask out lefty on a date after work, I don't know what restaurant to pick from so I will just ask him.

Time skip-

It was 7 pm so it was time to leave the pizzirea, I noticed a strange white and blue bear that looked exactly like lefty at the front of the pizzirea.

I walked out of the office and noticed that lefty, beth and Michael stayed to clean up, while I wanted to ask lefty if he wants to go on a date tonight. Michael looked at me like he was in a shock, he slowly pointed to the front door.

There I saw nothing maybe it was just his imagination, oh well. I called lefty over to me so I could ask him out, well I had to come to him because he didn't exactly hear me. "lefty?" his ears were up since he didn't notice I was behind him.

He didn't finish cleaning the table as he turned around, "lefty can we go on a date tonight?" I noticed him blush a little "sure but when?" "right now?" he looked around a little bit because I assumed he was nervous.

Took him awhile to respond and then he spoke "okay but I need to finish cleaning the tabl- don't worry lefty I will finish it" beth interpreted him.

Lefty nodded and grabbed my hand, I gave beth the key to the pizzirea so she'll close the pizzirea for the night. Me and lefty left the pizzirea and hopped on my motorcycle,

luckily I had 2 helmets in case someone wanted to come with me.

I was riding on the motorcycle while lefty put his arms very tight around my waist, "so lefty where do you want to go?" "a-anywhere" the beach is my only option for now "how about the beach" "okay!"

Time skip when they get to the beach-

I stopped the motorcycle, got rid of the helmet putting it on the sit and helped lefty as well. It's his first time on the motorcycle so I get it, he got of the motorcycle and hugged me.

He is a hugger, I like that. "okay lefty where to firs- milkshakes!" he interpreted me but I didn't really pay attention, he likes to give hugs milkshakes.

I was looking at the beach but then got my attention back to lefty "milkshakes? I think there's a booth right there that sells milkshakes" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the booth, I didn't know what to do so I just let him do it.

As we got to the booth I saw that white and blue bear in the booth, it was getting suspicious for me but I decided to put that aside because I'm on a date with a cute bear. "hello sir what would you like?" "I would like a vanilla milkshake please!" "okay coming right up"

While I waited for lefty with his order I closed my eyes but a minute later lefty was tapping on my arm holding a milkshake, he is such a cutie I wanna kiss him. Not yet until I ask him out on another date.

We sat down on some rocks that were comfortable enough to sit on, "so lefty" I took a minute before I spoke "which room would you like to have in the apartment?" he took another sip from the milkshake "maybe the most comfortable room" "lefty you silly short bear there's 4 rooms in the apartment for frankie, me, you and beth"

He looked a bit surprised but he was still cute, he rest his head on my shoulder "well I guess a good will be okay" he yawned and I wanted to check the time on my phone so I did, its currently 9 pm. I should take him back to his house.

Meeting someone like him kinda changed my mind about life, I didn't like to get out much and well I hated the outside world he edgy- and he changed that for me.

As I took him to my motorcycle I could've sworn I saw another bear, maybe it's just my imagination. I put on my helmet and rode to his house well Henry's house.

Micheal's POV (ayy-)

That white blue bear thing it almost gave me a heart attack when it got to the front of the pizzirea! I never get scared- let me refraze that I never got scared other then my own siblings bullshit that scares me the most.

But that white bear scares me, I don't know what else it can do. I don't know if he will harm somebody, nobody will believe me because they think that I'm imagining things.

I'm not imagining things
I saw a white bear with blue color
I'm definitely not crazy

Hello everybody I'm writing this sentence at 11 pm so I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Also I very much deslike Michael x ennard sorry for the shippers out there-