Chapter 4: trouble at work day

Thank you guys 👉👈👀
I thought this book wasn't interesting

Molten freddy's pov

My fucking alarm clock woke me up I was still sleepy but I had to get up "is it morning already..?" I got up and walked to the mirror. As I looked at myself I looked at my black sharp hand "will he be scared if he saw my hand?" I question myself so much that I don't make sense, but I felt a strange feeling inside.

Time skip

I got dressed up and got out of my room. "hey beth can I ask you a question?" beth looked at me and smiled "what is it?" "where's our 2nd dad?" she looked around the house "probably at work, why?" "oh just wondering" I go very early to work so I help everyone, beth is just lazy so I have to drag her along because she doesn't have a car. "beth take my bike today I'm walking to work" "oh okay..BuT I OnLy HaVe OnE HaNd YoU IdIoT!" I got out the door as she said that so I kinda laughed. I opened the outside door and started walking, I saw a black bear with a red hoodie and a brown bear with normal clothes.

Wait isn't that rockstar freddy and lefty? I only know freddy because he is dating rockstar foxy and yeah he seems nice and all, so I wanted to introduce myself more, I walked to them but lefty didn't seem to notice me so he bumbed onto me accidentally "hi there" he didn't answer..again "hello molten" freddy said but he looked kinda mad, I ignored it and helped lefty up but he shook away my hand.

I wonder why he shook away my hand but I will ask after work. "so how's with rockstar foxy?" "oh it's going great and wonderful" I looked at lefty but he had his head down..I wanna know why and more about him I'm curious.

Time skip when they get to the pizzirea

Lefty's pov

As we got inside I got dragged by rockstar freddy inside the bathroom and he closed the door grabbing something from his pocket "tell me why didn't you see him? You are so useless! Why can't you bring me money!?" if he really wants money then why did he date me for 1 year? If I'm just a useless bear. "I didn't see him because I had my head down! And I'm not a cash machine..I didn't even wanna date you" as I said that he got the pipe out of his pocket (the pipe is also a tiny one but can hurt very badly) he started hitting me with it. I yelped in pain and cried..someone please help me!.

Scrap baby's pov (kind of a short one)
I finally got to the pizzirea yey! But I heard screaming from the bathroom, I skated to the bathroom to see what it is but I heard rockstar foxy talking about freddy so I stopped at the bathroom door and just heard him "rockstar freddy is very nice to me! And he is a lovable boyfriend!" oh only if you knew foxy. I saw my brother walking around "yO BrO CoMe HeRe!" as expected he heard me and walked to me "go inside the bathroom" hopefully he will hear the screams, "but why" "because I need you to go there" obviously he turned around but I had to get him to see what is going on, I pushed him inside.

Obviously he was kinda confused but I had to let him see what was happening I wanted lefty to be happy again.

Molten freddy's pov
As she pushed me inside I was confused "beth what exactly do you want me to se- I want you to see where those screams are coming from!" hm okay then. I walked more into the bathroom and I heard the screaming get louder and louder as I got more in..my eyes wounded open a little in terror as I saw rockstar freddy hitting lefty with a pipe, I quickly ran to them and grabbed freddy by the back of the shirt.

"let go of me you ugly bear!" The nerve of him saying that..I wanted to hit him so badly but I tried to keep my anger in "you dare hit him?! He did nothing wrong to you!" I saw lefty on the ground crulled up into a ball crying "oh yes he did! He didn't give me what I wanted!" "what do you even want from him!" "he didn't give me the money I wanted!" this stupid bear only cares about money "well he is not a cash machine you greedy ass bear!" and with that I threw him out of the bathroom with full force.

I sat down beside lefty and i gently put him on my lap to calm him down and patted him, he seemed to calm down a little bit but I felt the strange feeling come back so I kinda rubber my head a little bit "are you okay now?" "..y-yes.." he whispered..why doesn't he talk? Did rockstar freddy did this all this time? Oh just you wait until I get my hands on you! As I was starting to pet his head he cried against my shirt. I patted his back to calm him down..should I take him home? To his home? I just want to know him better, "is it okay if I take you home with me for today?" he nodded very slowly so I got up with him in my arms.

I walked to my dad's office (scrap fredbear's office) holding lefty in my arms, he looked so cute and adorable, I blushed at what I have just said I shook my head and got in the room, put lefty down on one of the chairs very gently "hey dad?" he got his head up from rhe paperwork "yes son?" "can I get out of work for this one time?" he looked kinda disappointed but he smiled "you can but this is the only time you get out of work." I nodded and put lefty in my arms again, as I walked out the room I could hear rockstar foxy screaming at me "why did you throw him!? He did nothing wrong to you!" I just hand slapped him very hard from the side.

Time skip when they get to the Afton family house

Lefty's pov
As he held me in his arms I felt a strange feeling I haven't felt before..it could be nothing, he felt very warm but the moment for me had to end because he put me on the couch, I crulled up a little into a ball "hey lefty?" I looked at him very slowly because my neck hurt from freddy hitting me so much..he began to take my hoodie off, where my scars and some oil came out, will he be disgusted? As I let him do that I looked around a little bit and then got my head on my legs again, can I trust him?.

I begin to down myself a little bit, "lefty?" "..y-yes?.." I whispered. Rockstar freddy told me I have a horrible voice and I believed him, molten looked worried. He walked to the kitchen to grab something but I didn't know what..I looked around again and I saw a picture frame or well should I say only one picture so I looked away..not like I'm curious, he got back with bandages "im going to help you now just stay still"

Time skip-

As he finished warrping (I don't know how to spell im sorry-) the bandages on the parts on my body he sat next to me "hey lefty would you like to eat anything?" I simply nodded because I didn't wanna speak, what if he thinks my voice is horrible? Or even worse..ugly, I shook my head a little bit to get rid of the bad things that my thoughts already know and memorized from what freddy said to me. I looked to the side and saw another picture frame..but I looked away as soon as molten came back with a plate of food (mashed potatoes and vegetables).

I started to eat and his cooking is surprisingly good when he has that black sharp hand, "..t-thank you.." I wispored again I didn't want him to hear my ugly voice so I just continued eating.

Molten Freddy's pov

Why does he whisper? I won't get any answers from him if I keep questioning my own thoughts, "hey lefty..can I ask you a question?" he looked at me very slowly and nodded. "why don't you talk?" he looked away a little but then looked at me again, "..rockstar freddy.." he whispered again. "when did he start doing this shit to you?" "..1 year ago when we started dating..I didn't wanna date him.." he keeps whispering "then why do you keep being with him?" his ears were down.

Did I ask something wrong? I think I did "its okay if you don't want to answe-
..n-no it's okay I'll answer.." "..I'm afraid if I break up with him he will still come back for me and hurt me.." I was kinda shocked but I want to help him. "as long as I'm here and at work with you he won't try anything but you gotta break up with him" he nodded slowly so I just pat him, I blushed a little bit so I looked away a little. I want him to trust me as much as possible, I want to hear his voice.

I bet his voice is angelic
Adorable
Cute