The boy now looked hoorified at Zaydan.

Fajar shockingly looked at them. As now they began to gain attention.

Zaydan pulled him towards men section from under the curtain which separated both the sides.

All the ladies began to gather at the curtain which separate both the sides.

Ibrahim saw Zaydan pulling someone towards men section slapping him continuosly in the process. "Himmat kaise hui chori karne kiiii?" Zaydan shouted at him.

All the males began to gather around him. Ibrahim slapped him sensing the situation followed by all the elders and youngers. They started beating him continuosly.

The ladies were enjoying the scene by lifting the curtain as all the males were busy in beating the poor soul when Ahmer came running to them.
"Ap log jaiye andar. Wo gaya kaam se. Dekh kar faida nahi." He stated while covering the curtain.

"Aree jao ap. Dekhne do hame." Ahmer looked at Safiya dramatically looking surprised.

"Haaaayyyeeeeee...uski jaan jane wali hai or ap log ko maza araha hai." He looked at their faces who looked excited to look at the fight ignoring him royally. He sighed and ran to the drama happening.

"Ruko ruko ruko. Sab ruk jao." They all stopped at Jamshed's voice. He came in between them standing infront of the boy and slapped him hardly again and everyone followed him yet again.

They started dragging him outside to hand him to police when he jerked his hand from Ali's grip & ran away from them.

Everyone looked shocked at him. Ali himself was surprised at sudden jerk.

"He was drugged thats why he wasn't affected by this much beating." Everyone looked at Zaydan and nodded in understanding. Drug, it makes lose all the senses. They let him go knowing he won't be able to wake up from bed tomorrow & will surely have cracked bones.

Hamza came in ladies section followed by Zaydan after all the chaos cooled down. Everyone was discussing the current event.

"Purse kiska tha?" He asked, his voice still had anger.

"Bolona Hoor." Zara nudged her.

"Ahmm. Haa wo Zara ka tha." She said clearing her throat slightly.

He turned to where she was standing & moved towards them.

"Kuch chori hua?" He stood in front of Hoor but aimed the question at Zara.

"Nahi." Zara replied.

Zaydan curtly nodded & turned towards Safiya who was standing nearby.
"Sabko apni apni chize check karne bolo." Saying he went away.

Hamza was still standing in front of Zara & Hoor looking at Zara continuosly with open mouth, like gaping at her. Zara looked away blushingly.

Hoor cleared her throat to gain his attention and raised an eyebrow at him.

He turned towards her and asked shockingly to Zara. "Matlab...purse chori ho gaya or apko pata bhi nahi chala?" He asked sounding surprised.

Zara looked up at him glaring. She turned her face sideways huffing a little crossing her hands on her chest.

"Hamzaaaaaaa..." He startled when Fajar shouted in his ears averting his gaze from blushing Zara.

He made a run for his life when they laughed out loud at his actions not wanting to witness their teasing session.

×××××××

It was after dinner that all the guests were gone.

Haider, Azhar & Ahmed were sulking around as they missed the iconic scene of theif getting beaten up to death because they were too busy in keeping 'eye' on food.