~average day~

~Annabeth~
After dinner we had capture the flag.
The wizards were going in a team with my cabin (Athena) , Zeus, Apollo and some others.
Against Poesiden, Hephaestus, hades, ares and lots of others.
Athena was leading our team and Poseidon (I.e percy)
I wasn't really excited about going against percy but he had already made an alliance with hades who made an alliance with ares who Athena never went with.
The conch horn sounded signalling that the game had started. I sprinted forwards. Coming to the stream. But there I ran into percy. It essentially turned into who could look away from the two dulling demigods, who had trained together for so long that they knew each other's moves to well to beat each other.
Clarisse got the flag back to their side and they won.
Percy grinned at me,' bad luck wise girl.'
I judo flipped him.
'Not this again Annabeth!' Piper said,' I thought we got you past this!'
'This?' I heard hermione ask as I pulled percy up from the floor.
'She has a habit of judo flipping percy when he annoys him.' Piper explained.
'C'mon we should get to the campfire,' Jason said.
He grabbed piper's hand and led her away from the woods. We all followed them.
At the camp fire we sung songs and had a great time.
I think the wizards had an average first day at camp half blood.