~heading to death~

~3rd person~
"11 demigods and 3 wizards," Percy said," how're we gonna get to the underworld unnoticed by monsters?"
"All children of the big three are able to use a method of travel that their godly parent uses." Chiron said," much like shadow travel. There is Vapour travel and air travel. I think you can guess who can do what."
"How?" Jason asked.
"We have three days before you need to leave." Chiron said,"I'll be training Jason, Percy, Atlanta and Hazel to do these methods of travel over those days. That is all I can do." Chiron got up and left.
"So if we can work out how to do these travel methods," Hazel said," who goes with who?"
"I'll take Annabeth and Grover." Percy said." Mrs O'Lery can shadow travel so some people can ride her."
"Me, Ron and Hermione can take Mrs O'Lery," Harry offered, percy nodded.
"I can take Tom and Betsy," Atlanta said.
"I'll take Piper and Leo," Jason declared.
"So I'll take Frank then," Hazel finished," I think it would be best if we all split up and meet back at DOA recording studios." They all nodded.

~3 days~
All of the children of the big three mastered their different methods of travel. Now they stood in a circle looking at eachother.
No one spoke, the thought of what they had to do now...
It made them all terrified.
Percy broke the silence," I guess we'll see you all on the other side."
They broke away into their travel groups.
Harry, Ron and Hermione climbed onto Mrs O'Lery. Percy, Annabeth and Grover joined hands and stood in a circle. Jason, Leo and Piper did the same, so did Atlanta, Tom and Betsy. Frank and Hazel stood holding hands.
"3," Jason said, Percy, Hazel, Jason and Atlanta shut their eyes.
"2," Percy said. They all screwed up their faces, ready for the travel.
"1," Hazel said, they all pictured their destination.
"Go!" Atlanta said. They all dissapered from the hill.

Hi guys IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE NO EXCUSE!
my stupid Wifi has been playing up or this would have been up yesterday.
But hey ho. IM BACK AT SCHOOL THIS WEEK NOOOOOOOO!
*pounds fist on table* WHY ME!
I love you😘
Question;
The actor who played Barty Crouch Junior in the goblet of fire played someone elts who did he play?