~the battle~

~annabeth~
Me, Atlanta, Piper and Hazel were on the left flank. Grover, Frank, Ron, Tom and Betsy were on the right. We advanced and attacked. In a circle. The enemy's advanced all around us. We were trapped for a split second the Hazel summoned gems. Armies of them all the monsters around them fell and then we attacked with full force.

~frank~
I flew over the others blowing fire at any monster who tried to attack me. The others were holding their own. And they were doing it well. Tom danced through the ranks firing arrows at any monster that came near him. Betsy grew vines that ensnared the monsters. Grover played his reed pipes and plants grew to trip and crush the monsters. Ron cast spells and used a sword in the other hand.

~three hours after the start of the battle~

~Harry~
We were right near Erobus so close. Yet so far. He stood in the centre about 100 yards away. But an army of hell hounds was between us and them. We slashed through them. Finally we were in front of him.
He smiled slightly and spread his hands. Red surrounded us and everything went black.

*Smiles evily* end of this book right here. There WILL be another book. It might not be up for a while though I'll post an update on it when it's up. See you soon xx