~just keeping a promise~

~piper~
'Hey guys,' Annabeth said as her and percy walked over to us. Closely followed by four people.
'Hey!' I jumped up and ran over to hug hermione and ginny. Hazel and calypso came over and joined in.
Then all the boys piled on top of us knocking us to the ground. We all shrieked.
'Perseus Jackson if you don't get off me now I will kill you, and you other boys to, ow Leo stop grabbing me, I'm not calypso,' Annabeth yelled.
'Sorry,' Leo said.
'Valdez!' Calypso said. Finally after a lot of arguing the boys got off us and pulled us up. I kissed Jason then punched him in the gut. He doubled over.
'That is for jumping on us,' I told her.
Chiron came out of the big house to see Annabeth beating the c**p out of her boyfriend.
'Ms chase would you kindly explain why you are beating up mr Jackson.' He said.
'Well we were all hugging then the boys jumped on us, so I told percy to get of or I would kill him, I'm just keeping my promise,' she said.
Chiron smiled,' mr Jackson you can get up now,' he said.
Percy jumped up, with a black eye,' I'm fine!' He grinned.
'And you must be Harry, Ron, hermione and ginny. I've heard lots about you.' He smiled at them.
'Yer we were just about to give hermione and ginny a tour,' calypso said.
'C'mon,' I said, I grabbed ginny's hand and we started the tour.

~on tour of CHB later~

'So seriously why does the climbing wall have lava on it?' Hermione asked.
'It would be too easy other wise,' Annabeth said.
'What!?' Ginny asked.
I smiled at her,' we're demigods.'
'So what are we gonna do now?' Ginny asked.
'Dinner,' Annabeth said.' You guys have to sit at the hetctae table.'