' no she would never betray us, her husband was a loyal friend to us she would never' I said I know Corrine she would never betray us she and her husband swore.

' yap keep telling your self that honey'

" I know that look , that's your thinking look " Reno said looking at me with a worried expression.

" What I don't have a thinking face" I shoot back scratching my head nervously.

" yes you do. You do it every time your talking in your mind or having and argument with your mind " he said chuckling at his last sentence.

" I'm really that easy to read?" I frown slumping my shoulders a little.

" Yes you are. Don't worry love just leave Sage to me and the traitor " he said while saying sage name in anger.

Sage Marino I hate that name so much , you know how many times I try to get that name out off my head. He owns a new gang that just pop out of no where, he is smart but not smarter than us. My husband is trying to find the person who murdered my brother and his wife about 2 years ago by 2 man in hoodies. My brother have 2 sons. Both of nephews had been staying with us for the past few years and months since my parents were doing business and couldn't take them, so I had offered to look after them since the boys thought of them more like brothers than cousins.

I miss my younger brother so much

" Love your doing it again " I look up to see reno looking at me with a worried expression.

"Huh what were you saying ?"

"I was calling your name but you didn't answer me are you okay?" He said looking at me with a worried expression.

" I'm okay....just thinking "

"You were thinking about your brother weren't you" he asked sadly with a frown on his face.

My brother and his wife was always a tough subject when bringing it up, their death was hard for me to digest.

" I miss them so much Reno" I told him honestly with tears already forming in my eyes causing them to get blurry.

"I miss them too amore " he said hugging me tight.

"How about we go tell the boys goodnight and then head off to bed " He suggest , I nodded my head in answer since I was to tired to answer.

We made our way to the room that all the boys were sleeping in since it was my nephews last night sleeping here ,since my parents were in the city. They wanted to spend time with them for a while.

I quietly open the door while reno peep behind me , what we saw was to cute for my liking. Carter was sleeping on top of Rome, while Roman was sleeping with his mouth open drooling a little. My youngest nephew was sleeping on his older brother ,while Jayden was sleeping besides them. On the floor was Hayden he was asleep on one of the air mattress with chocolate cover all over his mouth.

'Ah hah now that's who's been stealing my chocolate' Reno whispered quietly in my ears ,while laughing.

'Hayden never learns' I replied quietly as I was trying hard not to laugh.