"Boys behave" Reno told the boys, glaring at Roman only.

"Let me put her down so we can talk" I told him as quietly as I could, didn't want Hope to wake up.

"Si Mio Amore" he said kissing my lips and placing a kiss on Hope's forehead.

I calmly place Hope into her crib, placing her favorite teddy bear that Hayden had got her for her third birthday. I gently kissed her forehead. Upon making my way to the door I heard her say.

"I lwve you mommy" she told me before falling back asleep while holding her neckless that has our family logo and her name initials 'H.V' on it.

I quietly said 'Goodnight' before shutting the door, making my way to my husbands office which was down the hall. Upon making my way to my husbands office I saw my good friend Corinne who is like a sister to me, the kids love her like a second mother.

I wave and smile at her,but what surprised me next was that she rolled her eyes at me. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I'm just imagining things. I made my way to my husband office, I just have this feeling that two eyes were watching me. I pushed the two big doors open which revealed my angry looking husband who was sitting at his chair behind his desk, at the point right now he looks like he was gonna blow minute.

I made my way to him sitting on his lap kissing his lips which turned into a passionate kiss.

" We should stop before one of the kid come running through that door" I told him while pointing at the door that wasn't lock. I got up and made my way to the back of his chair messaging his shoulders, which was more better than having the kids walk in on us.

'Gotta keep things P-G 13 since we have a house full of kids' might I add 'Innocent kids'.

"I take it the mission didn't go good last night " I question him, messaging his tense back.

"It didn't sage and his gang out smarted us..." he paused for a second to moan as I massage the right spot in his back, a crack was heard.

"How can they out smarted you they don't have high tech sources like you do"

I'm confused as to how a newly gang got ahead of us or even got information to where or what time we were gonna be ambush them?

"Mitch had come to the conclusion that there is a spy in here working for Sage" he told me clenching his fist into a ball.

Who can be the spy ?

" That's how they knew you were gonna attack last night"

"Yap someone is feeding sage information"

"Who do you think it is?" I asked sitting down on the table.

Could it be vladen

No it can't he would never betray us

' What about Corrine she's been here for 30years she could be the traitor she did roll her eyes at you when you were on your way here' my self conscious told me.