Chapter Fifteen ~ Finale

"Sana, Sana!" Dahyun starts banging on the older girl's door. She steps away when Sana opens the door.

"Wah.." Dahyun looked up at Sana, she looked miserable.

"What's up, Dahyunie?" Sana weakly smiled, patting her friend's head.

"You look like a damn zombie, are you okay?!" Dahyun was shocked.

"Yes yes, come in." Sana pointed her arm inside the house, Dahyun walking in.

Dahyun sat on the couch, Sana sitting next to her. For a few minutes, only awkward silence filled the room until Dahyun decided to speak.

"So, Sana.. I have something to tell you.." Dahyun looked up at the older, seeing how clearly nervous she was.

"Dahyun, I'm so sorry for the other night.. I should've asked first. I've felt horrible since.." Sana's eyes started watering up.

"No, no! It's really okay, Sana. It actually helped me realize something that night." Dahyun looked to the side shyly before looking back at Sana.

"I love you, Sana." Dahyun held Sana's hands.

"Oh... My god..." Sana then let all her tears out. She was a crying mess.

"I love you too, Dahyun." Sana smiled, leaning into a kiss which Dahyun happily accepted.

"So.. Are we really girlfriends now?" Sana asked, her face heating up.

Dahyun giggled. "Yes!" The two girls hugged each other tight as ever. This was the happiest moment of both of their lives.

♡4 years later♡

Sana and Dahyun sat on their couch, watching TV together with their kid sitting in the middle of them.

"Aika, could you give me and mommy alone time?" Sana asked her daughter. "Sure mommy!" Aika ran upstairs to play with her toys.

Sana layed her head on Dahyun's shoulder.

"I love you, Minatozaki Dahyun." Dahyun smiled. "I love you too, Minatozaki Sana."